Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Wow that's really cool, and the program sounds like a really great experience. Does your daughter want to be a veterinarian?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I've never had a rabbit but always would have like to have one. Hopefully their care is low maintenance, well... Compared to a bulldog that is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Wow that's really cool, and the program sounds like a really great experience. Does your daughter want to be a veterinarian?
Yes shw does.
I've never had a rabbit but always would have like to have one. Hopefully their care is low maintenance, well... Compared to a bulldog that is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um... Yeah... About the same as Harlea. She had to tend tp them a minimum of 3 hours a day grooming and exercising them.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We just got done grooming all three and now i feel like we actually rescued these bunnies as they were in pretty bad shape grooming wise. One of the females ears was horrible filled with nothing but dirt and their claws were turned in all different directions. These bunnies obviously didn't get the care they deserved.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Todd...Good luck with your "Wild Kingdom!" Harlea...Bubba says...rabbit stew, rabbit kebhabs, grilled rabbit, beer basted rabbit, rabbit stew with coconut cream, slow roasted rabbit....uh that's all I can think of right now. :yes:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Ok this thread explains it now...I was wondering why am I getting a hundred PM's saying Todd eats Easter bunnies?

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
The word is out in the bunny world...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 57
OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]. Good ones. Whatever doesn’t get sold will be processed and eaten buy us or Harlea. I just love a good rabbit burger.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] OMG, everyone BEWARE of bun.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] OMG, everyone BEWARE of bun.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] OMG everyone-BEWARE of bun.jpg

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
are those New Zealand whites - we raised californians - long story --- I worked out of town allot as a pipefitter . i had been on the road all winter into the spring so when I got home I ask my nine year old daughter what she wanted to do this summer QUOTE....... I WANT TO JOIN 4-H AND RAISE RABBITS ........ OK!!!! So me being this 6foot 280lb SOFFFFFFFTY we joined 4-H, The 4H club had not had a rabbit leader in over 25 years guess who became the rabbit leader .She had friends in two other 4H clubs who didnt have rabbit leaders so guess who became the county rabbit leader ? BET YOU GUESSED IT!!!!! The county fair had not had a rabbit show in over 30 years YOU GUESSED IT !!!!! got a rabbit show and judges to come in it was WONDERFUL (also local FFA was included) my daughter is now 22 we went to the fair this year and the rabbit show is going strong , She told me she was proud that i took an interest in the PIPE DREAM of a little girl and it became a renewed part of the fair and she had learned allot about taking care of and raising livestock and the circle of the food market.... she had 18 does and 4 bucks at the largest part of her hayday ---- I hope your kids learn as much as mine did in their big adventure ---- Bit of advice dont breed over six rabbits at one time thats lots of babies all at one time :w00t:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.