Winnie Video Attempt

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Playing with the video function on my phone, tried to add some silly music and load to Utube, but Utube blocked the Audio portion due to format (WMV) issues.... hmmm I have some learning to do. Testing to see if the Facebook link will work here

[video=facebook;160518397327587]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=160518397327587#!/video/video.php?v=160518397327587&notif_t=video_processed[/video]

Yay! Facebooks wins! :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Me neither :(

You have to be careful on the music you choose. Certain artists you cannot use at all, but many you can.

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Well dang, it was blocked... was working before I went to bed :(

I guess I have more playing to do and will change the song... You should be able to go to her facebook link to view though.

Login | Facebook

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses

Well dang... OK then, here is the Utube with the sound disabled

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
She's a cutey! I didn't know you had a dog. Now how did you get her? Did you already have her when you went to Hawaii? Or is it just Bullies that are impossible to get there?

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
We have had her for about 4 years. My wife had been wanting a cute little lap dog, and she fits the bill perfectly... She really is a good dog, I can't complain at all... She is so well behaved and doesn't get into any trouble. She is so spoiled though with quite a collection of toys, I ship food in for her, and she gets her walk everyday, rain or shine.

Then last year my wife started getting the new puppy itch, but I wasn't cooperating until she offered to let me pick out the dog. That got me thinking about what would be the coolest dog... I wanted a big goofy friend with lots of character, and the more I started thinking about a Bulldog, the more attracted I became. So the search began, but I had no idea how difficult it would be... Almost done though, hopefully just a few more weeks

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] Guess I didn't really answer your question in my ramble, but yes, we got her here in Hawaii. Shih Tzu's are actually very popular here and you often see them advertise... It's mostly the larger breeds that are difficult to find on island, except for Pit Bulls which seem to be everywhere.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
She is a CUTIE!!!

Hope the search for your Bullie ends
soon. I know how excited I was.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Winnie is playful, isn't she. She's going to make an awesome big sister.

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Winnie loves to play, we have some pretty intense play sessions where we are both just tuckered out... it's kinda like a competition for who can make the other tired first, well it is in my mind at least :) It will be a blast having a puppy to play with her. I also pulled out and dusted off a HD video camera that I used on a trip and kinda forgot that I had, so I'm taking a lesson from you to have it handy... so hopefully will get some quality fun videos to share.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.