Cheli is missing his sister

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
... er, I mean, punching bag. ;)

humygygu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ohhhhh, the poor poor little baby gnat, he looks so lost. :(

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
He's not the only one missing her :(...​his coloring is so beautiful in the sunlight!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ohhhhh, the poor poor little baby gnat, he looks so lost. :(

he is.... does not know what to do with himself... no one to abuse

He's not the only one missing her :(...​his coloring is so beautiful in the sunlight!

doesn't he? so hard to get good pics of his coat because he is so dark, but this real does show his awesome colors

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh poor baby, I hope she gets home quickly!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Poor little gnat, I'm sure he will be bouncing off the walls when she gets home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Oww poor baby :(. But i seem to have missed something here...where is dotted Banks? She at the vets? Sorry Bifi is at the moment sick himself i don't read all of the posts here nowadays.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww, poor Cheli-meister! he's got the whole deck to himself though...he must be dreaming of Banks right now, lounging and napping like that! ;)

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
yes, my freckled beeotchy girl has been at the vet all week, we get her back tomorrow. I am catching up from being away for the week, what is wrong with Bifi?

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?38159-UGH-Banks-is-sick-again

How is Banks? I'm sure she is dreaming of home too :yes:. When is she coming home? We are fighting an infection going on in Bifi. It's been a week and today is the first day he hardly coughed. Fingers crossed it all gets better from today onwards.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How is Banks? I'm sure she is dreaming of home too :yes:. When is she coming home? We are fighting an infection going on in Bifi. It's been a week and today is the first day he hardly coughed. Fingers crossed it all gets better from today onwards.

UGH -- infection!? i so hope he gets better real quick! I'll pick her up on Monday afternoon, so i will not know till then what the vet thinks. I spoke with them throughout the week, but there was no change to her issue. :(

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

There is a product called Slippery Elm (natural herbal, no side effects) that
is fabulous to coat the throat, esophagus, stomach, colon, etc...it soothes
AND heals from irritation or inflammation. Think Amazon has it.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
UGH -- infection!? i so hope he gets better real quick! I'll pick her up on Monday afternoon, so i will not know till then what the vet thinks. I spoke with them throughout the week, but there was no change to her issue. :(

Thank you! Poor Banks! I can imagine how worried you are. Fingers crossed you and your vet figure out how to end this problem once and for all. Give her a huge tight hug for me!

There is a product called Slippery Elm (natural herbal, no side effects) that
is fabulous to coat the throat, esophagus, stomach, colon, etc...it soothes
AND heals from irritation or inflammation. Think Amazon has it.

Thank you Carol! I keep reading about Slippery Elm but didn't bother looking for a translation in German and see if it's available here. But since you mentioned it ;) i googled it and found it in Amazon! yehey! Thank you very much!

Texas Carol

Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you Carol! I keep reading about Slippery Elm but didn't bother looking for a translation in German and see if it's available here. But since you mentioned it ;) i googled it and found it in Amazon! yehey! Thank you very much![/QUOTE]

Thank you for your kind words! This can be taken by your family as well, buy the
powder and keep on hand for sore throats & stomach bugs, flu's...you'll love this.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.