Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
angelbaby 002.JPGYou know how to embarrASS your kids? Take a picture when they are trying to poop! Just born and 18" inches tall.
I had just given her an enema. Guess I could have given her a little privacy!:sneaky2:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I LOVE these baby donkey pictures!!!! Way way to cute!! :heart:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Omg such a darling! I want one! Yeah even after the poopie picture lol. Whats her name? And why do they need to have enema after birth? Sorry im really clueless :blush2:.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So so adorable! How many animals do you have??

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] They need an enema because there is meconium in their system.Meconium is the earliest stool of a mammalian infant. Unlike later feces, meconium is composed of materials ingested during the time the infant spends in the uterus: intestinal epithelial cells, lanugo, mucus, amniotic fluid, bile, and water. It is dark colored, and sticky. Looks like tar. Not everyone gives enemas, but I want to be sure that they pass it, as if they don't, they will not be able to poop, and they will die. I want to see it for myself, rather than take the chance that it will not pass.
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I have 14 mini donkeys,3 baby donks, as of today. One old mini horse, one really old fainting goat, 5 dogs, 4 barn cats, no help, and no energy!!
THANK YOU for the compliments!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good Lord Lynn, you have a petting zoo at your house!!! Do you really have NO help… Holy COW!!! :ohmy: I have 2 kids, one grandson and 2 dogs and I'm completely exhausted by the days end… LMAO!!! Your donkeys are absolutely adorable, we would LOVE for you to show more pics of your family...

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
@dieMuttivonBifi They need an enema because there is meconium in their system.Meconium is the earliest stool of a mammalian infant. Unlike later feces, meconium is composed of materials ingested during the time the infant spends in the uterus: intestinal epithelial cells, lanugo, mucus, amniotic fluid, bile, and water. It is dark colored, and sticky. Looks like tar. Not everyone gives enemas, but I want to be sure that they pass it, as if they don't, they will not be able to poop, and they will die. I want to see it for myself, rather than take the chance that it will not pass.
@2BullyMama I have 14 mini donkeys,3 baby donks, as of today. One old mini horse, one really old fainting goat, 5 dogs, 4 barn cats, no help, and no energy!!
you should change your name to Manyanimals.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
you should change your name to Manyanimals.

she has her own personal zoo.... I totally admire you, Lynn and all your love of animals!,

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
@dieMuttivonBifi They need an enema because there is meconium in their system.Meconium is the earliest stool of a mammalian infant. Unlike later feces, meconium is composed of materials ingested during the time the infant spends in the uterus: intestinal epithelial cells, lanugo, mucus, amniotic fluid, bile, and water. It is dark colored, and sticky. Looks like tar. Not everyone gives enemas, but I want to be sure that they pass it, as if they don't, they will not be able to poop, and they will die. I want to see it for myself, rather than take the chance that it will not pass.
@2BullyMama I have 14 mini donkeys,3 baby donks, as of today. One old mini horse, one really old fainting goat, 5 dogs, 4 barn cats, no help, and no energy!!

ha! See not only do i learn about bulldogs here but now i know about Meconium. Thanks so much for explaining that to me. Really appreciate it :yes:. If i live nearby, i Would love to help you with your petting zoo :D.

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] First of all I would LOVE it if Bifi and his family came here to help! I could deal with that! Second, the way I have been feeling lately, I was considering changing my ID to Oldladyfounddeadinpastureduetobeinganunabletoadmitthatshecan'tdoitanymoreandthat'sthetruth!! no one will have to bury me, becausw the vultures will take care of it, before anyone notices!:yes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] First of all I would LOVE it if Bifi and his family came here to help! I could deal with that! Second, the way I have been feeling lately, I was considering changing my ID to Oldladyfounddeadinpastureduetobeinganunabletoadmitthatshecan'tdoitanymoreandthat'sthetruth!! no one will have to bury me, becausw the vultures will take care of it, before anyone notices!:yes:

:hmm: I don't think you can use that ID, it won't fit. :rofl: and I think we need more pics of your menagerie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
:pouting::hissy2::hissy3::hissycry: [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I WANT my new ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awwwwman:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Lol

Or Noah ..... If you start building a boat I know we're in for one hell of a flood x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:goodone:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online