What do you feed ?

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I'm wondering what others feed their others dogs. We have an outside lab and he's eating pure balance chicken that I get from Walmart. It's actually not a bad kibble. He has more energy and is much more playful than he had been on the other crappier food he was getting. I had no idea his other food was crap food. I feed my EB orijen. Sometimes I feel bad that I get the best for my baby Henry and Walmart food for the lab. Anyone else?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We feed Fromm's to both of our pups and 4 cats.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I used to feed Fromm but changed to Stella & Chewy's Raw Beef. Just got Stella & Chewy's Raw Venison. Trying to figure out what protein he can tolerate.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I fed my bullies Fromm, and now I feed my boxer Eathborn Holistic. She's doing fantastic on it...

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
We feed Fromm to Meatball and my cat Gigi. I used to feed Natures Logic, but it became more difficult to find

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We feed Fromm's Beef Frittata to both of our bullies. When we had our Jack Russell we fed her Go Natural, but since Blossom is allergic to chicken and salmon, we couldn't use that brand for the bullies. We feed our cat NOW, which is made by GO Natural.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Both my pups get Fromm.... Just easier to feed the same

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Thanks. I thought I should change but I just wasn't sure.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I feed everybody the same. However my cat will get purina. Yes the worse ever but I have tried everything and my cat ( a Persian who is 15 years old) will either not eat it or he would throw up. HMO got him 6 years ago from a shelter and I tries everything but hats the only food he is ok with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I just started a thread on pure balance I got the bison n peas for porky bcuz honestly she won't eat fromm or any expensive dog food anymore n I'm sick of spending $50 plus bucks a week just to get rid of it (my local shelter loves it tho lol) so we r trying this I'm very pessimistic but i haven't read anything bad about it so far :/

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I feed my bichon the same as my bullys. They're on raw.

Most Reactions