Anyone in TEXAS… PLEASE READ & spread the word out!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...73265949362505&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
[MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]

Cyndi just posted on her FB page that her beloved Chewy is MISSING!!! He ran off after hearing some gunshots, and they have searched for several hours w/out finding him. PLEASE any of our Texas peeps put the word out, so she can be reunited w/Chewy!!! She lives in Sulphur Springs, 80 miles outside of Dallas!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Omg I just saw this. I'm praying chewy comes home safe and sound.

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...73265949362505&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
[MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION]

Cyndi just posted on her FB page that her beloved Chewy is MISSING!!! He ran off after hearing some gunshots, and they have searched for several hours w/out finding him. PLEASE any of our Texas peeps put the word out, so she can be reunited w/Chewy!!! She lives in Sulphur Springs, 80 miles outside of Dallas!!!
Any news? Was chewy found?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:sorry:Oh No. I'm so sorry Chewy is missing, I hope he is found safe and sound soon. Is he microchipped, or is he wearing identification tags? Hopefully someone found him and you get reunited soon. Sending love, hugs and prayers that Chewy is okay and is returned home safe.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I got a message from her awhile ago... They looked for 4 hrs and no sign of him ; ( Cyndi is besides herself w/worry... Please send out prayers, I hope that he shows up soon!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
I cannot imagine losing my bubby...prayers that Chewy is found and returned home soon!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:sorry:Oh No. I'm so sorry Chewy is missing, I hope he is found safe and sound soon. Is he microchipped, or is he wearing identification tags? Hopefully someone found him and you get reunited soon. Sending love, hugs and prayers that Chewy is okay and is returned home safe.

I asked her about that and sadly no he's not chipped nor did he have tags on him. They live on over 50 acres of land, and he never leaves her sight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
This is terrible, just logged on (almost didn't) and find this news.

Cyndi, I'm joining so many here, praying Chewy is found asap.

Arms tightly around you, dear friend, giving you hope & strength.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Cyndi, a few months ago the same thing happened to my friend. She has a Blue Heeler named Charlie, and he ran away on their 2 acre property because he got spooked by Firecrackers. She was so upset and worried, because there are coyotes where they live, and it was snowing and cold, plus he also never went far from them either. They searched for over 4 hours, and couldn't find him. At about 6 the next morning the other dogs in the house were going nuts, and barking, so her husband let them out to go pee, and there was Charlie sitting at the garage door. He was cold, hungry, and full of manure, probably from one of the neighbouring farms, but he found his way home. He wasn't too keen on going out for a few days after that, but he is okay now. Hopefully he's found a place to sleep for the night, and he finds his way home.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I hope she finds her baby xxx

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Thank you everyone for all of the prayers, well wishes and support. Unfortunately, we still have not found Chewy. He has been missing for over 15 hours. I will let you know if we learn anything new.

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone for all of the prayers, well wishes and support. Unfortunately, we still have not found Chewy. He has been missing for over 15 hours. I will let you know if we learn anything new.

Omg Cyndi, I am sick for you. I will keep praying until I hear good news. Good luck. I read on FB that if maybe you put a crate or blanket outside they could smell it and it will help them find their way home.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Omg Cyndi, I am sick for you. I will keep praying until I hear good news. Good luck. I read on FB that if maybe you put a crate or blanket outside they could smell it and it will help them find their way home.

Thanks Rosalie! We did put a shirt out for him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online