OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Things are sounding really good for Danny!
I realized that I didn't put up any articles from Wednesday. There is a new one from the SPCA today, and this is more detailed and positive anyway. :) PLEASE NOTE! There are pictures of him on there, in case it's just too sensitive a subject to see.

http://monmouthcountyspca.org/cruelty-survivor-danny/

It's good to see that so many people want to help him. I'm sure he'll get plenty of donations, and has already received a ton of questions about if he's up for adoption (silly time to ask, but nice to see nonetheless). I think what I will like to do, since I cannot volunteer at this time, is to go there and seek another dog who needs that kind of help most, and sort of sponsor him. Eventually I'd like to do that for bulldogs too, since I know they need it just as much - if not more - but right now this is what feels right for me.

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:angelgirl:Aww poor baby, thank goodness he's in a safe place now, and getting the help he needs to get better and strong. He looks so skinny. I hope he gets a loving home that he deserves. God Bless you for stopping to help him. You saved his life. You are definetely his guardian angel.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I couldn't help myself, I looked at Danny's pictures. There is no doubt in my
mind, you saved his life that night. It's only by GOD's Grace he was alive at
that point in his condition, I've never seen that level of starvation...and alive.

What a tremendous fighter Danny is, I will pray for him a great, loving forever
HOME.

It's appalling, the cruelty humans are capable of...I cry.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thank God you saved that poor baby... I can't understand WTH is wrong w/people. Please keep us posted on his progress...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
:angelgirl:Aww poor baby, thank goodness he's in a safe place now, and getting the help he needs to get better and strong. He looks so skinny. I hope he gets a loving home that he deserves. God Bless you for stopping to help him. You saved his life. You are definetely his guardian angel.
Thank you so much, you are so sweet.
I have no doubt he will find a loving forever home. I'm sure the spca will take special consideration in finding him the perfect family.

I couldn't help myself, I looked at Danny's pictures. There is no doubt in my
mind, you saved his life that night. It's only by GOD's Grace he was alive at
that point in his condition, I've never seen that level of starvation...and alive.

What a tremendous fighter Danny is, I will pray for him a great, loving forever
HOME.

It's appalling, the cruelty humans are capable of...I cry.
Thank you, Carol.
I honestly wasn't sure if he'd make it through the night. So glad he did. :heart:

Thank God you saved that poor baby... I can't understand WTH is wrong w/people. Please keep us posted on his progress...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I will! He's getting so much attention so I don't think it will be hard to come by updates. I'm sure there's already a list of people who want to adopt. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You have done something very special. Although Danny will never know it was YOU who saved his life-God knows. You are special to him.
On another note-if they ever find the owners who did this to Danny-they should spend LIFE in prison w/no parole.

Members online

No members online now.