Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 14

Thread: Ruthie's older sisters

  1. #1
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1308

    Default Ruthie's older sisters

    I wanted to share Ruthie's older sisters Stinker(black) and Kitten(Gray). Ruthie and Kitten are best friends. Stinker, well, she keeps to herself and is only nice to me and that's even on her terms. -kittens-jpg

  2. #2
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,160
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11489

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    Stinker is a fitting name, huh? And, Kitten is a beauty, love the color
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  3. #3
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    Well hello to Ruthie's meow meows!! I love Kittens ears!

  4. #4
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1308

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Stinker is a fitting name, huh? And, Kitten is a beauty, love the color
    I got Stinker from the bad side of town for $20 bucks, she carries that attitude still. LOL.

  5. #5
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1308

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    Well hello to Ruthie's meow meows!! I love Kittens ears!
    Kitten rules the house, she bosses everyone around. She's hilarious and just the sweetest, mischievous, inquisitive little thing. Ruthie loves her kitties!

  6. #6
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,160
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11489

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    I got Stinker from the bad side of town for $20 bucks, she carries that attitude still. LOL.
    ROFL.... You moved her uptown
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  7. #7
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,636
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2118

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    -image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpgYour kitties are cute. I love their colours. I adopted a cat 2 years ago on Rememberance Day from a lady who was a patient of our dental office where I work. Her cat had 7 kittens, and she had two left, the mother got hit by a car when they were 2 months old, she kept one that looked like her cat, and we took the last one. I had never had a cat before, and our Jack Russell had passed away the Sept. before, and I thought I didn't want another dog. I wanted to name her Poppy for Rememberance day, or Tamara, because the lady was my old neighbour and her kids names are Thomas, Marianna, and Andreas, and her name is Anita. So I was going to use the letters of their first names and spell Tamara, but my son named her Meeko, which means Princess in Japanese. A year later I was missing a dog in the house and we got Bulldozer and Blossom. Here is pictures of our Princess Meeko.

  8. #8
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1308

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    -image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpg-image-jpgYour kitties are cute. I love their colours. I adopted a cat 2 years ago on Rememberance Day from a lady who was a patient of our dental office where I work. Her cat had 7 kittens, and she had two left, the mother got hit by a car when they were 2 months old, she kept one that looked like her cat, and we took the last one. I had never had a cat before, and our Jack Russell had passed away the Sept. before, and I thought I didn't want another dog. I wanted to name her Poppy for Rememberance day, or Tamara, because the lady was my old neighbour and her kids names are Thomas, Marianna, and Andreas, and her name is Anita. So I was going to use the letters of their first names and spell Tamara, but my son named her Meeko, which means Princess in Japanese. A year later I was missing a dog in the house and we got Bulldozer and Blossom. Here is pictures of our Princess Meeko.
    I love her, she is so cute!

  9. #9
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    I've never had a cat myself and am wondering how do bullies get along with them? Someone told me that bulldogs and cats do not mix but i find that hard to believe.
    btw, love all the kitty pics!




  10. #10
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,479
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2585

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    We have 4 cats and Harlea. 3 are exotics (Bengals) and our 4th is a plain old tabby. Harlea and the Bengals get along fine and the youngest plays with Harlea all the time. Our tabby is the oldest and tolerates Harlea but still hisses and swipes at her when she gets exited too close to him.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  11. #11
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1308

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    Ruthie and kitten get along great, snuggle all the time. Stinker still isn't to sure of Ruthie but she's not really to sure of anything. Cats are awesome and very underrated as pets. You should get one.

  12. #12
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1308

    Default Re: Ruthie's older sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    We have 4 cats and Harlea. 3 are exotics (Bengals) and our 4th is a plain old tabby. Harlea and the Bengals get along fine and the youngest plays with Harlea all the time. Our tabby is the oldest and tolerates Harlea but still hisses and swipes at her when she gets exited too close to him.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    have you ever watched the show "my cat from hell"?
    They always have bengals on there cause the people don't know how to train them. They are such beautiful cats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •