Ruthie's older sisters

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I wanted to share Ruthie's older sisters Stinker(black) and Kitten(Gray). Ruthie and Kitten are best friends. Stinker, well, she keeps to herself and is only nice to me and that's even on her terms. The Kittens.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Stinker is a fitting name, huh? And, Kitten is a beauty, love the color

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well hello to Ruthie's meow meows!! I love Kittens ears! :)

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stinker is a fitting name, huh? And, Kitten is a beauty, love the color
I got Stinker from the bad side of town for $20 bucks, she carries that attitude still. LOL.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Well hello to Ruthie's meow meows!! I love Kittens ears! :)
Kitten rules the house, she bosses everyone around. She's hilarious and just the sweetest, mischievous, inquisitive little thing. Ruthie loves her kitties!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I got Stinker from the bad side of town for $20 bucks, she carries that attitude still. LOL.

ROFL.... You moved her uptown

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgYour kitties are cute. I love their colours. I adopted a cat 2 years ago on Rememberance Day from a lady who was a patient of our dental office where I work. Her cat had 7 kittens, and she had two left, the mother got hit by a car when they were 2 months old, she kept one that looked like her cat, and we took the last one. I had never had a cat before, and our Jack Russell had passed away the Sept. before, and I thought I didn't want another dog. I wanted to name her Poppy for Rememberance day, or Tamara, because the lady was my old neighbour and her kids names are Thomas, Marianna, and Andreas, and her name is Anita. So I was going to use the letters of their first names and spell Tamara, but my son named her Meeko, which means Princess in Japanese. A year later I was missing a dog in the house and we got Bulldozer and Blossom. Here is pictures of our Princess Meeko.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 63710View attachment 63709View attachment 63711View attachment 63712View attachment 63713View attachment 63714Your kitties are cute. I love their colours. I adopted a cat 2 years ago on Rememberance Day from a lady who was a patient of our dental office where I work. Her cat had 7 kittens, and she had two left, the mother got hit by a car when they were 2 months old, she kept one that looked like her cat, and we took the last one. I had never had a cat before, and our Jack Russell had passed away the Sept. before, and I thought I didn't want another dog. I wanted to name her Poppy for Rememberance day, or Tamara, because the lady was my old neighbour and her kids names are Thomas, Marianna, and Andreas, and her name is Anita. So I was going to use the letters of their first names and spell Tamara, but my son named her Meeko, which means Princess in Japanese. A year later I was missing a dog in the house and we got Bulldozer and Blossom. Here is pictures of our Princess Meeko.
I love her, she is so cute!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I've never had a cat myself and am wondering how do bullies get along with them? Someone told me that bulldogs and cats do not mix but i find that hard to believe.
btw, love all the kitty pics!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have 4 cats and Harlea. 3 are exotics (Bengals) and our 4th is a plain old tabby. Harlea and the Bengals get along fine and the youngest plays with Harlea all the time. Our tabby is the oldest and tolerates Harlea but still hisses and swipes at her when she gets exited too close to him.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie and kitten get along great, snuggle all the time. Stinker still isn't to sure of Ruthie but she's not really to sure of anything. Cats are awesome and very underrated as pets. You should get one.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We have 4 cats and Harlea. 3 are exotics (Bengals) and our 4th is a plain old tabby. Harlea and the Bengals get along fine and the youngest plays with Harlea all the time. Our tabby is the oldest and tolerates Harlea but still hisses and swipes at her when she gets exited too close to him.

have you ever watched the show "my cat from hell"?
They always have bengals on there cause the people don't know how to train them. They are such beautiful cats.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
have you ever watched the show "my cat from hell"?
They always have bengals on there cause the people don't know how to train them. They are such beautiful cats.

We watch it all the time. We didn't do any specific training for any of ours but one knows how to use and flush the toilet and the other love to take showers and open doors. I was never a big cat person until we got the Bengals to begin with as they are so personable.

OP
JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We watch it all the time. We didn't do any specific training for any of ours but one knows how to use and flush the toilet and the other love to take showers and open doors. I was never a big cat person until we got the Bengals to begin with as they are so personable.

it cracks me up how some people get ate up by their cats. I would love to potty train mine but I cant even get them to cover up in the litter box lol.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.