wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Here are my awesome cats, even thought I hate all other cats but my own. Big guy is named Tommy and he is 18.5lbs and little cat is named Murphy, not sure how much she weighs.

As you can see in this pic I have no room on my bed, i am squeezed between the two of them. obviously they rule the house

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Lol... Sounds like my bed.. Between the two cats and my hubby I might get a foot of my cal king...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Cats are so kewl. I still miss my cat that died 10 years ago, he was 17.

Handsome

Dec 8, 2010
Jupiter, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Handsome
Aw come on now. You don't hate cats. lol

I love cats, just not the messy litter boxes. My last two cats were brother and sister, and they were awesome, even one of them thought he was a dog. But even though they were fixed, the male would not stop spraying my house. I couldn't take it after several months. I rehomed him to a retired lady who was trying to find an all white cat, and she promised he would die with her. The female went to live at my ex hubbys, and she's still there. They are around 8 years old now. I won't have another cat though. So I just appreciate them from afar now! Your babies are precious!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
@ Gertie's mom Arrow is so beautiful... I just want hug him lol.. Im miss my Saint Precious....

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
not a huge fan of cats but they are sooo cute... and arrow is a handsome boy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online