Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh my I just absolutely love that!!! How on earth did you get them all to stay still? You should enter this in the photo of the month contest!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i love the picture!! i agree you should enter that photo into the contest

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Love it and wow. I cant even get my boy to wear anything on his head, let alone sit still for a pic by himself. To get all of them together must have been a challenge, or you are just better than me. haha :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh that is awesome!!!! It definitely needs to be entered in the photo of the month contest!!! I am curious how you got them all to sit still like that?!!

OP
Handsome

Handsome

Dec 8, 2010
Jupiter, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Handsome
That is actually our xmas card that we sent out. A lot of my friends have accused me of photoshopping it because they know I'm a graphic designer, but I have to admit it's all real. If it was photoshopped, like I told my hubby, I would've done a MUCH better job. :D

Hubby stood beside the horse with horse treats, and our son stood close by with dog treats. We are huge Cesar Millan followers, so our dogs are well-behaved. They know better than to disobey. The horse was actually the PIA. Everytime hubby put the antlers on his head, he'd shake it off almost instantaneously. I was in front of course, with the camera....and after a few attempts, I finally set the camera to multiple shutter speed, and I was able to get a shot with the antlers still on Slider's head.

Handsome could care less what you put on his head. The other two took a couple of "No's" at first, until they realized yummy treats were waiting if they left them on.

Next year, we're going to try a family photo with the pets. That'll be easier, for sure, if we're in the picture with them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online