Meet our lizards, too :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I'm so sorry, Heather for the wrong name, I looked at the post to see your name, but I must have looked at the post after yours. So Sorry, I corrected it on my post. I know what you mean, and I'm not crazy about having a fully grown snake in my house. I hope it never gets out. I'll totally freak out.

Hehe I'm Alicia :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
I thought it was funny I knew what u did as soon as i saw it :) that's ok I was calling some guy a girl in almost every post until someone pmed me n was like ummmmm he's a guy not a girl :ashamed: lol I had a good laugh over it :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I LOVE BEARDED DRAGONS and yours is super duper cute! That bright yellow color just screams HAPPY! After crested geckos they're my 2nd favorite reptile. I don't have one though. I rescued a Leopard gecko but he's a nervous little guy so I can't have him out with the dogs.

I'm so sorry, Heather for the wrong name, I looked at the post to see your name, but I must have looked at the post after yours. So Sorry, I corrected it on my post. I know what you mean, and I'm not crazy about having a fully grown snake in my house. I hope it never gets out. I'll totally freak out.

Do you know what kind of Kingsnake he is? California King Snakes normally only go to at most 4 feet long usually ranging closer to 3 feet. Eastern Kings are bigger but most of them stay around the 4-5 feet range with only a few subspecies that go to 7 feet.

My 2 kids have 6 snakes between them. All ball pythons. The biggest of which is 3kg and 4.5 feet long. My sons like to play with them on their Halo battle table with their toy soldiers and military vehicles. They also like to watch TV, or do homework with one of them wrapped around their arms or hiding under their shirts.

I just got used to them around that it doesn't bother me anymore. I like decorating up their habitats. The kids are not good with taking care of the dogs - they tend to skip brushing or cleaning their nose ropes and such. But they're awesome with the snakes. Changes their water everyday and checks their habitats everyday and feeding them and cleaning their substrate and all that without me having to tell them to do it. They're easy to care for and they are fine if the kids skip a day or two with the care. I like that I don't have to do anything with them - they don't make noises or dig the flowerpot or cause allergies or get in the way...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online