Update on my neighbors pets

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Ok so I had posted a few threads about my neighbor and how irresponsible he was about his pets. Recap: let's his dogs roam free to poop on others yard. , lets his dogs out without a leash dog has shown signs of aggression.
well anyways, I noticed he began not letting the male German shepherd out anymore or ties him which is great it's what I wanted. He lets his female roam free sometimes she's very sweet. Still don't want her pooping on my yard. Well it turned out his male shepherd bit another neighbors small dog.. I had told him many times about letting his dog loose. And he's lucky he didn't bite Zeus because then it would gone down. I'm glad the other puppy is fine.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
It always send my blood boiling when people just let their dogs lose on the streets -it doesn't matter if dog is friendly or not -but if for instance someone walks down the road with a dog (on a leash) that is fearful of other dogs and the "friendly" dog runs into him then a disaster might happen
When i foster dogs we always went to a regular park ( i never heard of dog park in UK) and i wasnt quite sure how will dog react i had people with small dogs running into mine -one time i had this big cross breed (mastiff sized) and my old boxer lady on a leash when a small rat looking dog run into my foster dog who was sniffing something in the gras -he got spoked out and drag me around the wet grass chasing this small dog -who got the blame? Me!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm glad that he finally got the message... thankfully it wasn't serious or a child getting hurt. Some people are so ignorant, and especially w/german shepherds... they are amazing dogs, but they need to have training & be socialized!!!

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Lets hope it last. I feel like he might be extra careful right now when everything is fresh but eventually will go back to his ways. I feel bad for his dogs Idk why he has so many he's trying to get rid of them but honestly the older they are I would say the. Harder to find them a home. He has a male and female German shepherd they had a pup. So he has 3GS .. Then he has like 2poodle looking dogs and just got a Chihuahua. Now he wants to get rid of the German shepherds no one wants them and with the aggressive behavior it's going to be tough. I hope he's honest with people. I'm sure he could of found the pup a home easily if he would of done it at 10 weeks at opposed to when he's so big.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hopefully, the pups find a new loving home .......

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
He's an ID E OT!! Ignorance may be bliss, but not for the neighbors who have to DEAL with it!!! Too stupid to get dogs fixed. He probably thinks it's cruel.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.