Can anyone help me

Katielyn

Sep 15, 2013
PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester Winston (Chesty)
OK so I have a bloodhound dog who will be 4 in November and I do have an English Bulldog (but this really is not about him) anyway when i take the dogs out to go potty i take them out one at a time on a leash and when i take my my bull dog out my bloodhound Clyde goes crazy with barking and whining. why do you think my bloodhound does this, is he worried or jealous???:confused: 1.10.13 (2).jpg ( they have lived together now for 10 months)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
why do you take them out one at a time? Can't you take them out together? Maybe he just wants to be with his brother

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
I think he just wants to be you and your bully. My 3 get really playful together when I take them out for potty breaks, my Frenchie always hides behind a bush then sneak attacks my male! And as gross as it is, my 3 also like to pee over each others pee! If one of them pees in one spot, then another will pee over it and then the third will pee on top of that! I think you should start bringing them out together, I'm sure your bloodhound just wants to play outside with you bully! By the way, they are both adorable! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They are both so cute, I love bloodhounds!!! I agree they understand they are being left behind. As far as fixing it, I don't know of a way to do that. Is there a reason you don't want to take them out together?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Would you want to be left behind? They have no concept of "taking turns" or " be right back"..take them out together

Yep ^^^ what she said!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.