Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I tried to reply on your post yesterday ... Write something that might comfort you , but no words will give you comfort at thins tine -i just wanted to tell you that im really sorry for your loss xxxxxx

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Deepest condolences to you and your family.

Godspeed to all your hearts healing.

dog.jpg

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Tears rolling down my face and a lump in my throat, all I can mange to type is I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope you remember you can lean on us in your time of need.
God Bless.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I am so sorry to hear of Roxy's passing. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Roxy & Abby are up at Rainbow Bridge together watching over you and protecting you. What a great long life Roxy lived :hug:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
We love them so much and when they are gone our hearts break into tiny pieces. So very sorry for your loss Bev and that the last moments were so tough. Please try not to dwell on that. Love the pic of Roxy. It is precious. I pray that all the happy memories will help to ease your sorrow. Roxy sounds like she was just an awesome gal. And we know she is with Abby and they both share the bond of loving you so very much.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

Roxy was my sidekick for years and years. She was the perfect friend. I miss her terribly. But I know she had a wonderful life. She was dumped on the side of the road as a puppy and found forever love with us. The sadness I feel is for me, its the selfish sadness of not having her around anymore. Her's was a life to be celebrated. 17 years of health and happiness. We should all be so lucky.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

Roxy was my sidekick for years and years. She was the perfect friend. I miss her terribly. But I know she had a wonderful life. She was dumped on the side of the road as a puppy and found forever love with us. The sadness I feel is for me, its the selfish sadness of not having her around anymore. Her's was a life to be celebrated. 17 years of health and happiness. We should all be so lucky.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Bev my heart breaks for your loss, 17 years is an amazing life, she was very lucky to have you.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm so sorry that I am only just seeing this now. What a grand old lady she must have been to have reached such a wonderful age. Continue to grieve for her and miss her, but you know you never spoke a truer word when you said she was sat with Abby. It seems as if they shared a special bond and it's a comforting thought to know that they are both waiting for you at the bridge. :heart:

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Im sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you and your family.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry for your loss, but she is pain free now.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hey they my wonderful friend ive not been on much so just seeing this but i already knew about it anyway just wanted to say how sorry i am that things did not go as smoothly as they should have. not sure why that happened but it did. i wish i was there to give you the hug that i can only give from here. :hug: love you my friend. :love:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:grouphug: You should have that picture framed and put it in a special place. Condolences for your loss. Your girls are watching over you though. :cry:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ahhhh Bev, I'm so sorry for your loss of Roxy. :cry: I wish at times they could just live forever. I'm sorry Roxy and you and your family had to experience the reaction she had. :( I know she's up there with Abby and now Abby has her companion again. Big :hug: to you! :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.