ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Todd, I'm so sorry... I can't even imagine how hard today was on you & your family (especially your daughter). I'm glad that you got to spend the weekend w/Sasha, and I really hope & pray that things will turn around for you guys!!! Winston & I send lost of hugs & prayers... :*(

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thank you everyone. All the thoughts and well wishes are appreciated and I am greatful to have found this place that has so much love and compassion for everyone and all fur babies.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Oh Todd I am so sorry to hear of Sasha's passing. She's a beautiful girl who got to live a wonderful life filled with love. No words will help but just knnow you and your family are in my prayers. :hug:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that this day has come. I have been dreading it all weekend. A short time ago Sasha crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and has taken her place beside her brothers and sister who crossed before her. While it doesn't ease the hurt and sadness I do take solace in knowing that we had one last great weekend with her and that she knew she was loved until the end and will be until we meet again.. R.I.P Sasha my lovable big baby girl 2004-2013.

Todd, I am so sorry to read about Sasha! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Todd, so sorry I'm just seeing this! And I'm very sorry for your loss of sweet Sacha! Sending positive thoughts and vibes to you and your family! RIP Sacha!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] Todd I'm just reading this thread for the first time today. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending good thoughts your way. This must be so difficult to deal with. Hang in there!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] Thanl you. Yeah this one was a tough one being that I was only 3 short months ago that we lost our 13yo boxer.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Todd, I am sorry I am so late in reading this whole thread. You know, every time we walk a sweet baby to The Bridge, They take a piece of our heart with them.i have decided, that piece lives on with them and it's beating strongly as they play and run free. The hole left in ours, is deep. It takes a lot of time ..but the love and memories patch it up. Our hearts are never the same. Never. But our lives are much better for having had whatever twinkle of time we were allowed with them. If you could see the collection of ashes we have, and 40 years of marriage equals lots and lots of trips to The Bridge. Cancer is a Son of a bitch. It eats from the inside out. But it can never take your memories.

I hope you feel a bit of solace..your two babies are together, running free and thankful for belonging to you.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I much better today them I was on Monday for sure but I still think of her a lot especially when I am lying in bed and out of habit I reach down to pet her like I always did.

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] I am so sorry for your loss. And to have it just happen a few months ago as well. Reading this took me back to last year when we had to put our Sophia down (chow mix). I had one final night with her. They bring us so much joy that the sadness is unbearable when they are no longer with us. Take peace in knowing you gave her the best life she could have had. Sending hugs to your family.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Just reading this and I am so very sorry for the loss you and your family have had to endure over the past few months. You know we are all thinking of you .... :assurred:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.