Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I came here today to ask about Sasha and I find your post confirming the worst dx.

Todd, I am so very sorry to hear this news, I wish I had words to make it better but
I know there are none.

Know I will pray over all of you as you go thru these last days with dear Sasha, GOD
bless all of you and impart HIS peace & comfort in your hearts. I send love to y'all.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Todd, I'm so very very sorry... :*( I don't know anything about Ridgebacks, but I'm guessing that cancer is very prevalent w/them. At least you know she won't suffer, and that is the best thing that you can do for her! I will continue to pray for you & your family...

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I came here today to ask about Sasha and I find your post confirming the worst dx.

Todd, I am so very sorry to hear this news, I wish I had words to make it better but
I know there are none.

Know I will pray over all of you as you go thru these last days with dear Sasha, GOD
bless all of you and impart HIS peace & comfort in your hearts. I send love to y'all.
Thank you. We are going to enjoy the time left with her as much as we can. My daughter is already working on her paw print mold so she can decorate it.

Todd, I'm so very very sorry... :*( I don't know anything about Ridgebacks, but I'm guessing that cancer is very prevalent w/them. At least you know she won't suffer, and that is the best thing that you can do for her! I will continue to pray for you & your family...
Thank you. Cancer is not that common with them surprisingly. More ridgebacks pass from bloat than anything else, but many do pass from heartworms that a puppy would normally get even if they are on monthly meds. We are just doing what we can for her right now but as teh vet warned us her nose bleeds are starting to get work and more frequent.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so sorry to hear the bad news ;-( make most of your time with your furry friend .Hope you and your family can get through this difficult time xx
We too lost our boxer last year on cancer .

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh Todd, I'm so sorry to hear your baby has cancer. Ridgebacks are so beautiful. :hug: to you and your family in this rough time. :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry Todd.... Hugs and prayers to all. Please keep us posted.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that this day has come. I have been dreading it all weekend. A short time ago Sasha crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and has taken her place beside her brothers and sister who crossed before her. While it doesn't ease the hurt and sadness I do take solace in knowing that we had one last great weekend with her and that she knew she was loved until the end and will be until we meet again.. R.I.P Sasha my lovable big baby girl 2004-2013.

Attachments

• Sasha.jpg
    Sasha.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my im just seeing this and am so sorry i could not say anything to you before it happened. im so sorry and i sit here with tears and i just hope your heart heals soon. :(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Todd I'm very sorry for your loss :(. RIP Sasha xxoo

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Sorry for your loss. May fond memories of all the wonderful time you had together help ease the pain of her being gone.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] thank you for your thoughts. It was one of the hardest things to do but it was the right thing for Sasha. It was even more difficult seeing the hurt in my daughters face when she got home from school.

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Keep the faith man ! Semper Fi

We are trying. I know the pain will subside but its super hard as we were just getting over the lossnof our boxer who crossed the bridge back in May.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Oh Todd, just catching up on posts and saw this. I feel so sad for you and your family! I am glad you got to spend a wonderful weekend together and I pray you smile thru the tears at all the great memories you had with her!! Big cyberspace hug from Bogey and me!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What a wonderful life y'all gave her and such love and devotion she gave y'all.

As heartbreaking is our loss we must think of our beloveds running around with
so many other beautiful animals, happy, healthy, young...waiting patiently on us
to come HOME too.

RIP beautiful Sasha, I see your precious soul shining out of your eyes!

Most Reactions