Where do your fur-kids like to sleep????

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
So Georgia prefers to sleep on my back when i am on the laptop.......yes it is uncomfortable to me and I can hardly breath but this is where she likes to sleep.:heart: she picked her head up when i said picture lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
she's a over the shoulder reader uh lol....lex likes to lay on my feet, he rarely gets up on the couch with us he would rather sleep on the floor which i hate!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella has to be next to me at all times, she is sleeping next to me now. Abby and Sophie will lay on the couch or the dog bed, but at night they all curl in bed with us. Bella under the sheet by my pillow, Abby at my legs and Sophie by my feet. Sometimes the cat lays on my head. That is why we got a King Size bed.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
she sleeps on my feet in the bed but she wants to be ON me anywhere else and she weighs 100+ but i guess she distributes her weight right or something because it doesnt seem that bad lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am sure Vegas wishes he could sleep up my a$$, since that is where he is 100% of the time when I am home, if I am on the computer he is at my feet or sitting up with his head on my lap snoring. If I am on the couch watching TV he is in the middle of me and my husband, If I am in the kitchen he will pass out right outside the kitchen door. NIGHT is a different answer, he sleeps in his crate because I do not want him in bed and he loves his crate, I stand up and start turning off lights..say night-night and he runs into his cage lays on his pillow and is surrounded by at least 10 stuffies, he is usually snoring by the time I take my make up off and get in bed myself.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
When we are downstairs hanging out they'll sleep next to us on the couch. At night Samson sleeps in bed with us at my feet and our beagle Loki sleeps in her crate.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
The girls still both sleep in their crates over night, but during the day they are usually each asleep on either side of my recliner if I'm in the family room. That way I get snoring in stereo and they both lay there and pass stinky gas, so I get double doses of that too. This is why we LOVE our Bullies!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.