Some Jack pics

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Thank you everyone....he's such a well-behaved boy compared to the bullies.....:laugh:

Jack's a Pitbull. He's mother was all white and his father was all brindle. We snatched him off of Craigslist from a what I called a drug house (probably just pot). When we got him in was extremely skinny; ribs showing, hip bones prutruding, etc. He got really sick at 6 months old cause he grew too fast and nearly died. He loves to snuggle and be held too, all 75 pounds of him. :eek:
Wow...so glad you you were there for him ....:) just too cute !

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Love him! Such a good boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i think jack is not a hooligan but an angel like sally. he should not be lumped in with the trouble makers :nope: looking good :2thumbs:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
i think jack is not a hooligan but an angel like sally. he should not be lumped in with the trouble makers :nope: looking good :2thumbs:

Oh he's the top Hooligan!!! When he wants to play and they don't, he arches his back and makes the funniest barking sound while hopping like a bunny and twisting his body. If that doesn't get their attention, he bites them to make them go after him. He loves it when they chase him and he turns a dime to escape them both. Yep, he's a Hooligan! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.