MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
So sorry I havnt been online since [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]. I reported them as annonymous I didnt give any detail (contact number etc) of myself and so im not sure if they have visited or anything, they did say they will investigate though. I have to wait until somebody brings it up in conversation as my sister isnt mindin him anymore and so nobody knows it was me.

The poor boy I feel so sorry for him. I found out hes never had any of his shots either as a pup or booster shots and has also NEVER visited a vet.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
So sorry I havnt been online since [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]. I reported them as annonymous I didnt give any detail (contact number etc) of myself and so im not sure if they have visited or anything, they did say they will investigate though. I have to wait until somebody brings it up in conversation as my sister isnt mindin him anymore and so nobody knows it was me.

The poor boy I feel so sorry for him. I found out hes never had any of his shots either as a pup or booster shots and has also NEVER visited a vet.

Thanks so much for the update. Why in the world do people like these even HAVE dogs? I don't understand. Do they enjoy torture or something? I cannot figure it out.....!

I would like to offer these horrible people FREE PUNCHES IN THE FACE though. Redeemable anytime. What a joy THAT would be....

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh this is horrible. i knew of a pug once whose owner couldnt keep him so he gave him to some neighbors. well weeks later he found out the dog was being kept under the sink during the day while they were at work. yes i said under the sink. well he went back over there and got him back and i helped him rehome the dogs do a nice family who had put their beloved boston terrier down a few months earlier. i hope they went and checked these people out. why not call back and see if anything has been done?

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
AH! This makes me question WHY I am doing nursing/working in healthcare. People like THIS I would have a very hard time helping. My brother has a ST. Bernard, Vinny, and he is only 1 1/2 and is absolutely HUGE. Now, imagining him stuck under the stairs... how ridiculous. Also, the excuse that they don't want the dog to have free run because they slobber? Then they shouldn't have gotten the dog. Vinny slobbers all over, but my brother also knew that going into buying him. Same with me and my bully - I know about their health issues and what not, but she's my best friend. Brynn won't go anywhere without me. Poor pooch :( I am glad you called the RSPCA - I hope they take the dog and find someone who will love and care for him the way they should be. They are such good and well behaved dogs... anyways, what dog won't bark at someone? :fie::confused: I would call back and check up as well... the worse that can happen is they say they haven't got any information yet. Even if they were my in-laws I would still say screw them and call...but I wouldn't care much to stir up a fight as the dog cannot defend himself, someone else has to.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Sadly there are many people like this ! This is yet another example why people should rethink everything twice before getting a dog and most importantly find a breed that fits their family lifestyle
What grips the most is when they give up a dog or a puppy because they have a new baby
Is rspca a no kill shelter? Lets hope he find a good home soon ,from my own experience -sadly the bigger the dog the harder is to find them s new home -also in uk we get all the "last year hot breeds" back in shelters -like huskies, american bulldogs etc

Edit : the rest of the thread just loaded up -thought the last reply from Bryn mum was the start of the post .

Last edited:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
This story breaks my heart! A friend of mine has 2 St. Bernards and they are some of the sweetest babies out there. I really hope that someone was able to get the dog before something happened to him. How sad :(

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I loved my Brutus he was such a loveable dog I could literally climb on him and ride him he was that sweet and full of love and loyal and protective!!! It just makes me want to cry all over again at his loss, I remember the night we came home and he couldn't even lift his head he was so week I knew something was wrong bit I didn't find out till the next day that he had been poisoned and passed away...:(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
I loved my Brutus he was such a loveable dog I could literally climb on him and ride him he was that sweet and full of love and loyal and protective!!! It just makes me want to cry all over again at his loss, I remember the night we came home and he couldn't even lift his head he was so week I knew something was wrong bit I didn't find out till the next day that he had been poisoned and passed away...:(

OMG!!! that is awful :(

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
OMG!!! that is awful :(

Some people had tried to break in to my Dad's garage and Mom and I were home alone Brutus tended to be a little more protective when Dad was away at work and Brutus had chased them back to their vehicle and knocked one of them out of the back of the truck.....well they poisoned him :(:mad:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Some people had tried to break in to my Dad's garage and Mom and I were home alone Brutus tended to be a little more protective when Dad was away at work and Brutus had chased them back to their vehicle and knocked one of them out of the back of the truck.....well they poisoned him :(:mad:

That is so disgusting I hope that they got into a lot of trouble!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online