Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Awesome!! My bully Jazzy was born deaf also,I thought I did a good job training with hand signals,you are amazing! Jazzy is very smart and I taught her alot of tricks,its like she can read my mind,we still talk to her like she can hear,can't help it:) she get's all wiggly and excited,she feels the love..great video,I'll have to post video of Jazz doing her tricks..she used to stand on her hind legs and dance in circles till I drop my hand,but since her knee replacement we don't have her do that trick anymore.
Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

This is only a part of what Shy is doing - you are right here deafies seem to be a mind readers -Shy can pick up on my mood just by staring in my eyes -even when i try and keep a straight face lol
I cant wait to see video of your bully -and its nice to see another deafie here xx

SouthernBred

Mar 18, 2016
Worcester, Mass
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirius
Hi [MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION] you did an amazing job with Shy. I have a 6 month old EB that was born Deaf and we are in training but would love some pointers from some one that has gone threw the problems im having. His name is Sirius and he is very smart which could be part of my problem. So he knows sit,lay down, touch, up and no (at least when he wants) wondering on ways to get him more involved in training. I would love to chat threw private messages if possible. Thanks and again great work pool2.jpg

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online