Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi there i thought i share my other Girlie Shy ho is deaf - we adopted her from Cardiff dogs home , i was told that deaf dogs are stupid and un-trainable - so i pulled myself together (as i never tend to train any of my past dogs besides sit,lie down , paw) and prove to people that deaf dogs are just the same like any other dogs and definitely not handicapped in any way.
Shy was found wondering the streets at approx age of 8 weeks -when i adopted her i didn't want a puppy - but i couldn't leave her to go in a wrong hands and be returned later in life
Shy currently knows 43 commands - i stop her training at 9 months (shes 16 months old now) as i have enough of circus dog -her training was aimed on helping my disabled husband to pass and carry random things ( more videos on my channel as this one is not full)
Shy also got her blog - not sure if i should post the link so i leave it :)

Shy is very good big sister to Lily - and loves playing with her
here are few pic of my
"fruit fly" or "radar ears" like we like to call her :)
in some of the pic shes with my last dog who had bad past sadly trued to be very agressive towards her and she had to see emergency vet 9 times du to a damage he done , he also turned to be aggressive towards my husband and we sadly had to give him back after discussing the situation with the place we adopted him as safety of my 5 year old child and Shy was our priority (still missing him like mad)
68zkvd.jpg

2567mdl.jpg

eapkj7.jpg

dwdru1.jpg

fuoqit.jpg

312icmg.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Great video!!! Smart girls... both of you.. LOL Thanx for sharing with us. :luv:

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone xx Loads of love and time went to this training even tho we have great bond -she will swap me for her daddy any time :-)) xxx
when she's wearing her x"I'm deaf" harness people think I'm deaf as dog is more responsive than me ;-)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I loved this!!! I will be sharing with everyone I know!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
That is just amazing, thanks for sharing and now I have to go and train my dogs so I won't be around for awhile....

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow. That is amazing! Wonderful job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thank you very much -;-))as yet i haven't put all tricks in one video -other ones are spread through my youtube

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=9105]Pati Robins[/MENTION] All I can say is WOW! She is amazing! I don't know how you did but whst a wonderful job you did :2thumbs:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I agree that is TOTALLY amazing .... all my bullies know one trick ... it's called ignoring me. And they do it so well too!!!!! :yes:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.