Cheli tore the stitches in his nose....

L

Lucy-licious

I can't really tell. I suppose you can cos you know what he did. But to me he just looks absolutely adorable :love:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Christine, Cheli looks soooooo cute!!! I cannot see the scar from the picture. I'm sure he'll be fine. Please give him a big smooch and a hug from me and da boyz! :heart:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Awww Cheli this little guy makes me want a Frenchie now!! Even if there is a little scar it will make him look liek a tough guy to all the girls he meets and make them fall more in love with him

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
These bullys were sent to turn us all prematurely grey ... I swear it!!! :blink:

I'm with the others though Christine, from those pics you really can't see anything. Maybe you do only because you know it's there!!!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agreed.... the picture does not really show the 'spot' -- it looks fine, but when it ripped open it sure did not look good. No blood, just a big red blob

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw he looks absolutely wonderful and i cant even see anything so no worries. big smooches from sarah and me :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I can't even tell anything's wrong, Christine. :wtf: He looks absolutely PERFECT to me. Bump n all. :heart:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
He is adorable and I seriously could've picked him up and taken him and Momo back home with me after meeting him! I hope everything works out for him.

I was gonna ask if the medicine was mecuricome - but I don't think they make that anymore.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for all the well wishes and cuteness comments.... he is a luv bug

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.