So I talka bout them ALOT so here are somepics I thought I would share!!

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Personality wise yes !!they are very eccentric lol. I'll have to get a vid of baby joe and her mom playing. Health problem wise depending on the blood line and whether its a "real" olde or one that they've added so much EB to the line they loose that quality they were bred for..... than same health issues. Georgia has NO health issues except with corn. Baby joe could possibly have a short trachea but we're not sure yet and she does have seasonal allergies with her eyes but no skin issues, tail issues, and the only wrinkles I have to wipe are the folds at the botton of their mouth. I did find out when researching the dads backgroud that he is more EB than Georgia and she has more mastiff which I prefer. But ty I love my girls they are GORGEOUS to me.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
They look like mischief personified... lol Very cute!!!!!! :D

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you are so right!!! Baby Joe was getting ready to climb on the couch back and jump off!!!! She is CRAZY! Georgia is EXTREMELY rotten she sits like that all the time! or on top of somebody and she is 100lbs!!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Ahh I love them... I always wondered about American bulldogs and was "scchooled" over the weekend that most people use mastiff's and boxers? I have not clue lol but they are adorable..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ahh I love them... I always wondered about American bulldogs and was "scchooled" over the weekend that most people use mastiff's and boxers? I have not clue lol but they are adorable..

Is that true?? Wow, I never knew that american bullies were a cross between a mastiff and a boxer???

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online