JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awww so glad he's doing well. It must be nice to see his tongue out when he's sleeping. What's the red jelly looking spot on the side part of his mouth?

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awww so glad he's doing well. It must be nice to see his tongue out when he's sleeping. What's the red jelly looking spot on the side part of his mouth?

Jeannie, it is the inside of his 'lip' folded out

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thanks gang..... the little stink is sleeping like an infant - Mom on the other hand, still has some adjusting to do! His not snoring is what alerted me to him not brething, now thathe is not snoring... I am not sleeing UGH! It will come, just need to adjust.... all that matters is he is doing really, really, good! I am very happy with the results.

he goes on 6/10 to have the stiches removed and check up.

I can imagine that would take some time to get used to ... when it's always been a "warning" in the past!!!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:love: me some Cheli...I think you need a baby monitor..one that is for SIDS...then you can sleep...:hug:

*checkin' in on our little Frenchie Patient...*

I can imagine that would take some time to get used to ... when it's always been a "warning" in the past!!!

he is doing fantastic, he wants to play so we have to keep him and Banks on different levels of the house. Cheli is not happy with that because he can not torment his sister and Banks is not happy because she thinks Cheli is getting food that she is not. I do think Cheli lost a pound or two, which he could not afford to... he has been on ground turkey and rice since the procedure and even though he gets the same volume of food... the calorie intake is way below the kibble. I am going to start adding kibble back today and put him fully back tomorrow. Joe said 4 days of soft food, but his neck still looks a little swollen so I do not want to chance anything.

On a better note, and this is no exaggeration, I slept from 8:30 PM Friday night till 3:15 PM Saturday afternoon.... can you say AHHHHHHH!!!! Lewis had both pups with him and he slept on the couch in the basement so I would catch up on some sleep. he said he actually came up at one point Saturday morning just to make sure I was still breathing.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So glad he's doing so great. Hopefully no more sleep apnea!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online