Raleigh

Dad to louie

Oct 26, 2010
Bluff Park AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
I have already ended up talking about our other dog a lot so I figure I would throw up a few pictures of him. They are not the best. I will have to get some more. The first picture is him as a puppy at work. the last is of our first fila just to show what he will look like full grown. I could not get teh pictures to flip so you will just have to turn your head to the right lol
Raleigh at work.jpgRaleigh porch.jpgRaleigh Down.jpgDSC_0020.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
He is beautiful!!! Fila also. I too love mastiffs! Once I saw the movie Turner and Hooch I SO wanted a Hooch, that is one of the best movies ever! Maybe you know, what kind of mastiff is Hooch, out of curiosity?

OP
Dad to louie

Dad to louie

Oct 26, 2010
Bluff Park AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Hooch was a Dogue de Bordeaux (French Mastiff). I LOOOVVVEEEE Mastiffs. :heart: But I have three kids under the age of 5 so they are a hard breed to own. That is part of the reason we fell in love with Louie (our Bully) so quick. We did not have to worry about him with the kids. Raleigh would never hurt the kids on purpose but he is such a big puppy that you really have to watch him. Plus the kids are constantly running from Raleigh because he is so big. lol. SO Louie came in and the kids were just in love. Its funny they call Louie the little puppy when he weighs more than any of them, but all they have ever known was over 100 pounds. SO to them Louie is tiny. He was so calm and just laid there and put his head in their laps for petting. And he will let them do anything to him and he is just happy to be there. It was amazing. So Raleigh is more of my dog, while Louie is more of our family dog.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my goodness you are right, I just looked the french mastiff up and there he is. :) I can imagine how much work they are to train to be "mellow" lol. I too love big dogs, hubby had a st bernard, great pironese and newfoundland when we met years ago. They were all amazing to say the least. The st. was actually so tender around the babies and careful not to step on them it was awesome. SO unlike my bully now. lmao. Cutty is a bull and will plow my daughter over if a ball gets thrown and she is in the path.

That is so cute your kids love of Louie so much, I bet he just adores them!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=1428]Dad to louie[/MENTION] He is so CUTE!!! I love big dogs my Olde has more mastiff in her line so she is HUGE!! and like you said so sweet and just big babies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online