My sisters 75 lbs lap dog

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I talk alot about my sisters dog Cesar, so I thought I would post some pics of him lol
He is a wonderful dog. My sister dreams of being a dog behaviorist and her hero is Cesar Millan.
She had Cesar (The dog) when he was little, but didnt think she was going to be able to handle him. She had gotten one Bull terrier from the same breeder, who was very aggressive, and she was afraid it might happen again. So she gave Cesar back to the breeder. A couple months later the breeder gets ahold of my sister Kim, and asks her to reconsider. The woman who had him also had a dog that didnt like him at all, and was very aggressive with him, so she had been keeping Cesar in his crate pretty much 24/7. He was only let out to use the bath room. He didnt play, he ate, drank, and slept in his crate. So of course my sister said yes. He is now the sweetest dog ever. Don't get me wrong, she put a load of work into training him. She works from home so she is able to work on him all day every day. But it paid off. He is 75 pounds of lap dog. He is the one that had the herniated disk so she had to carry him up and down the basement stairs, and the one that is on crate rest lol I told her if she dies, I am taking him. She said me and my mom would have to fightit out, cause mom wants him too lol
13215_10200152975520070_111914485_n.jpg524667_10200504564709580_867237073_n.jpg539436_391958040852657_1771759982_n.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Love bull terriers! The first pic looks as if he's been permanently struck with mud pie. :rofl: and wow 75lbs? I thought bullies were much heavier than them.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I love him too lol When ever he gets a drink, he has to come lick you, so you end up with water/drool running down your arm, leg, what ever. He drools worse than Ella does after a drink lol And yeah, they can be heavier than EBs. His dad was 80 lbs, his mom 45lbs. I was utterly in love with his mom too. My sister was given her, and then she found out that the breeder was not a very good breeder at all. His mom didnt know how to play, had horrible skin issues from bad food, had never been on a leash. So my sister took her, and fostered her untill a family could be found. I wanted her so bad, but I knew she wouldn't do well with my family. So I had to say no. I will have to see if I can find a pic of her. My sister got her health up, trained her, taught her how to play, and let other dogs play with out freaking out.
The little black one is my sisters, hopefully, show prospect, Chimera. She is a hooligin, but is crazy about my little boy. Followes him when ever he goes over. She actually just gave my sister a bloody nose the other night lol. My sister blew a raspberry on her face, then went to lean down to kiss her, and Chimera was so excitred she threw her head up into my sisters nose lol That egg shape is formed by bone, no real fat lol

601442_4287533339504_1054948899_n.jpgCesar is up top, Sadie, his mom is down below, and Chimera.....Well I think that she speaks for herself lol

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
He is. I wish I could find a pic that shows his eyes. I dont know how to exsplain it other than, you can just see him in his eyes. They just show his personality, and love, and everything. I love when he looks at you, and you can just see the life and the sparkle lol Yeah, I'm weird lol
He loves kids, and is so gentle with them. He gets so hurt when parents wont let him meet the kids. My little boy dosent even weigh as much as him, and he will push him over and everything lol I love Cesar.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Oh yeah lol He is a big old cuddle bug, and dosent really care who he sleeps on lol

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I agree.
She loves him, and has worked her butt off with him, and still is lol But he is an amazing dog, and I believe it was meant to be.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I love the last pic! Comfy hanging off the couch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
He is a very touchy feely dog. Has to be cuddled lol I have a pic I took when me and my sister went to the beach with all the dogs. Ella cam up and leaned against one side of me, and he came and leaned against the other side lol
It took me a minute to find, but I did lol Hope it post here ok lol
997997_532867643428362_266656001_n.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online