Not my pets.

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
So this may sound dumb. But is their any ways to keep other dogs from going doo doo on my lawn. I hate cleaning my dogs poo's ( I mean who actually like doing it) so obviously don't want to clean others people's dogs :poo:... I have a really annoying neighbor and he lets his 5 dogs loose when he's outside. He doesn't even watch them, he's in his own little world doing stuff n his dogs are roaming around marking and pooping in others lawn.. I know it's them because they are the only dogs out who aren't being supervised.. I usually go out there if I see them come close to my yard. But he has a giant German shepherd that scares the vageesus out of me ,..

This morning my friend invited me for breakfast, me and my daughter Nai go out and I step into a nasty squishy:poo: .. I was soo mad.
English bulldogs are inside dogs so when I happen to let zeus out to go with me to the mail or just out to get some fresh air. I don't want him to step on that and bring it into my house where my daughters play.(have carpet in the front living room) So back to the original question is there anything I can put to keep dogs out of my yard. Please don't say fence.. Sorry this is so long I was just frustrated. :eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We installed a fence....;) Also got rid of the lawn.

Here's a bad (over exposed?) pic from last year...

But truthfully that's the only solution we could come up with. Prior to adding the fence we had the same issue. Have even had a problem a time or two with them still going on the curb gardens...but not nearly as often as prior to the fence.

Last edited:
OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus

But truthfully that's the only solution we could come up with. Prior to adding the fence we had the same issue. Have even had a problem a time or two with them still going on the curb gardens...but not nearly as often as prior to the fence.
Omg your front yard is soo pretty that fence is so nice too .. Ok I might have to put a fence. Lol but I love your fence.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I too have a fence, and enough of my :ninja::poo:

098.jpg the grass has grown in quite nicely since this pic was taken 6 weeks ago

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I feel your pain. My upstairs neighbor lets his dog wander where ever. It pooped right on my steps. Ella is just a baby and even she knows to go waaay off to the side to go.

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I feel your pain. My upstairs neighbor lets his dog wander where ever. It pooped right on my steps. Ella is just a baby and even she knows to go waaay off to the side to go.
I just don't understand how he doesn't understand. Ohhhh but let their be something out of place in his yard and he's out there fixing it. I'm fed up I want to call the pound but I know he won't go get them and then they will just be there. His yard is all pretty and ours is all dry from his dogs. Last time they pooped in my yard it was so squishy I just took out a chunk of grass :/

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
My neighbors just dont care. Its a teen age kid. The kind that thinks hes so much cooler than everyone else. Brings home different girls all the time when his moms out. He lets his dog off lead, and then gets upset when it runs off. Comes around asking if we've seen it, all peeved off when we say no. He dosent care that his dog poos all over our walk ways back here and the trail up fron to the mail boxes. He lives up above so uses the front entrance. At least now Ella has all her shots so its not as bad. If it would have gotten her sick i would have been one angry mamma. I don't blame the dog, who is a really sweet black lab mix who loves other dogs and people, but the little punk who dosent deserve the poor pup

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
My neighbors just dont care. Its a teen age kid. The kind that thinks hes so much cooler than everyone else. Brings home different girls all the time when his moms out. He lets his dog off lead, and then gets upset when it runs off. Comes around asking if we've seen it, all peeved off when we say no. He dosent care that his dog poos all over our walk ways back here and the trail up fron to the mail boxes. He lives up above so uses the front entrance. At least now Ella has all her shots so its not as bad. If it would have gotten her sick i would have been one angry mamma. I don't blame the dog, who is a really sweet black lab mix who loves other dogs and people, but the little punk who dosent deserve the poor pup
i know the dogs don't know better but he should... besides their has been times his giant German Shepperd barks at a certain little girl that plays in the block... i told him hes going to get in big trouble if he bites someone... and he doesn't seem to care..

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman

Wow, what a beautiful yard!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
So this may sound dumb. But is their any ways to keep other dogs from going doo doo on my lawn. I hate cleaning my dogs poo's ( I mean who actually like doing it) so obviously don't want to clean others people's dogs :poo:... I have a really annoying neighbor and he lets his 5 dogs loose when he's outside. He doesn't even watch them, he's in his own little world doing stuff n his dogs are roaming around marking and pooping in others lawn.. I know it's them because they are the only dogs out who aren't being supervised.. I usually go out there if I see them come close to my yard. But he has a giant German shepherd that scares the vageesus out of me ,.. This morning my friend invited me for breakfast, me and my daughter Nai go out and I step into a nasty squishy:poo: .. I was soo mad. English bulldogs are inside dogs so when I happen to let zeus out to go with me to the mail or just out to get some fresh air. I don't want him to step on that and bring it into my house where my daughters play.(have carpet in the front living room) So back to the original question is there anything I can put to keep dogs out of my yard. Please don't say fence.. Sorry this is so long I was just frustrated. :eek:
Eve, i'm sorry to ask, and you may not answer and that's fine, But i didn't catch what state you live in. Your profile only shows USA for country, However my point is simple, First of all, depending on where you live, state laws prohibit Dogs from running loose, theres a leash law, even in the Rural area I live, theres a leash law, That said, I'd have a talk with the owner of said pet, and inform him of his dogs pottying in the yard, and that you clean up after yours, and don't much appreciate his 5 in your yard, That puts him on notice for the next step, No One wants trouble, but deserve respect for your property and wishes, after you've put him on notice, call the Sheriffs Office, or the Police Department, and allow them to intervien, Leash Law Times 5 is a nice healthy case of I'll respect your property next time while he feels your a jerk for holding him accountable, If you don't want to go through that route, call the authorities and make a complaint, and explain you don't want your name used, however you want action taken, their are such times the Police, or Sheriff drive by, see this going on and stop and issue tickets, and again the Police respect your privacy, and unwanted retaliation.My daughter has a beautiful Blue Pitt Bull, whom is the sweetest girl I've ever been around, so gentle, I have a couple acres of property in the rural area, as she does too, and thinking no big deal, she allowed her pet to roam free on the property one day without a leash, and while she was standing there supervising, my neighbor approached me about it the next day, and requested respectfully not to allow the Pitt to run loose, and further went into detail he had been bitten once by a pitt and didn't trust them, That's his parogative, and I surely obliged him, he's a property owner same as me, and deserves that respect, my property isn't fenced. But between decent people holds civil discussions and honor one anothers wishes, My daughter anytime with me now leashes her pet. But if retaliation is of concern then call in an annonomous complaint, It sounds like your neighbor may not be the kind of person who would care one way or another, and like you, I love my fur kid, and retaliation wouldn't be delt with so kindly where i'm from, guess that's why folks are so reasonable. One way or another, your a property owner, and he should respect your property, and it's just like training your bully, which option is going to get the best results..... Now if you handle Zeus as I've read you do very well, Then the Teen next door is just a notch on the ladder....

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Eve, i'm sorry to ask, and you may not answer and that's fine, But i didn't catch what state you live in. ....

I'm in California. I believe you have to have your dogs leashed. And this is a grown an he should know better. He has a smaller dog that comes out f the gate all day. A lot of neighbors are upset about this guys and how he lets his dogs roam. That's for the advice. I'd feel bad doing it but maybe ill tell my neighbor so she can do it. That's still like I'm doing it , huh??? Oh and on top of his 5 dogs his two German sheppers had a puppy. And I asked the wife if she was keeping the pup. She said yeah at least while its small for the kids.
I don't think that's right I told her its going to get harder to get rid of it. And people want to enjoy their puppies , don't just get rid of it when it's not puppy cute. In my opinion German sheppers grow really fast and don't have the puppy size for long.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'd be tossing that poo back up on your neighbors step.

Fence is what you need if you want to keep them out of your yard.
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], your front yard is beautiful

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.