Not my pets.

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
OMG thats horrible. Keeping the dog only while its little.Knowing they are going to dump it after it reaches a certain size. Grrrrrrrr
I agree, fling the poo back at their house. Nothing makes me madder than people who think of pets as disposable. Grab it and send it here. Ella would love a pay buddy, and I have a soft spot for Shepherds.

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
OMG thats horrible. Keeping the dog only while its little.Knowing they are going to dump it after it reaches a certain size. Grrrrrrrr
I agree, fling the poo back at their house. Nothing makes me madder than people who think of pets as disposable. Grab it and send it here. Ella would love a pay buddy, and I have a soft spot for Shepherds.
It sounded all bad when I said get rid of the puppy. I meant it may be harder for them to find the puppy a home when it's older. My brother got a German shepperd and when he got it it was about zeus side and zeus was twice his age. I just think they should find the pup a home as soon as it can leave momma and let the new parents enjoy their puppy you know. But apparently she wants her own kids to enjoy the puppy. But the puppy is going to get use to them ..

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I agree. It's not fair for that puppy to become a part of their family, then given to someone else. It just isnt fair for that poor pup

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh yeah a fence! It may be expensive, but if you are going to live where there are close neighbors, it will sure make your life easier, and on another bright side-it does help property value-if you ever decided to sell.. Neighbors like yours, don't care about their dogs much. Or for anyone else but themselves. BUT if your dogs were loose on his property-I'll bet he would call the sheriff OR, if you throw his dog's poop back on his lawn-I'll bet he would call the sheriff. You would probably get a ticket for littering . A fence is the best way to keep the other animals OUT. Even if your dogs stay home-it solves the problems that others create. I have that problem here -cows,horses and dogs! Sometimes dogs get in-not too often. But my neighbor starves his cows, and sometimes they
break the fence because I have so much pasture. After 30 years of herding HIS cows out, I called the sheriff, he told him that if any damage was done to my pasture, he would have to pay restitution! My neighbor grudingly put up one wire! My dogs are not where the cows get, though. It's a shame that a bad neighbor can sometimes ruin your life!! My neighbors are all dead(I live next to the cematary) except for the ONE behind me. But the older I get, the more I hear digging, it's getting too close for comfort.........

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:poo::nonono:Dave gave you excellent advice, I as going to suggest the same things, first try and talk to him reasonably, and if that doesn't work, or he isn't willing to respect your property or your wishes, then bring in the authorities. We also have leash laws here in Ontario, and our pets have to be licensed by the city that you live in, plus you have to show proof of rabies shot here as well. If a stray animal is found wandering, and are picked up by the pound, then when you pick them up, and you have to pay $60.00, plus if they are not licensed, then they will fine you, and they will give you a license that you have to pay for at the time you pick them up. If you have similar laws where you live, then maybe a warning from the authorities may make him watch his dogs better, and keep them leashed and off your property. I would definitely be annoyed if someone's dogs were constantly pooping on my lawn or front step. If all else fails, then I would pick up your neighbours poops, and bag them, and then leave them on his front step everyday, until he got the hint. Lol. Good luck.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.