Needa way to exersize a bored Bull terrier on crate rest

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
My sisters Bull Terrier had a herniated disk in his neck (I think that's what she said) Poor guy couldn't even walk. I went over and he laid in my lap with his head pressed into my chest for hours. I am still sore lol Sitting on a concrete floor with a 75lbs dog on your lap kinda kills your legs lol But he streatched his front legs and I heard and felt a pop, he sat still for a second and ran up the stairs before I could even get off the floor. Well he has been put on crate rest for the next 2 weeks just to be sure, but he is going crazy as walking was his favorite thing ever lol So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to keep him AND her from losing their minds lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
stuff frozen kongs.... marrow bones, antlers

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Lol he would go nuts trying to kill them for me. He hates flys.
She feeds raw, so they get plenty of bones, and he's not to big in kongs. She has a treat ball but he goes crazy for balls. He Likes to have one tennis ball in his mouth while kicking around another lol
I guess he hurt himself when he jumped, landed on his head and flipped onto his back. He thought it was great lol
He's a high energy, rough and tumble dog. So this is killing him lol Doesn't help that my sister has another bull terrier that is trying to get him to run and play and wrestle.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
stuff frozen kongs.... marrow bones, antlers

Remi ignores the kong treats but yes to the morrow bones or one of those puzzle toys. He also really likes the eatable stick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
My sister gives me all their old bones for Ella. Says once the meat is off them then they could care less about them lol I was thinking maybe use this time to train him on some things he dosent yet know lol

Most Reactions