Those of you with long haired dogs will understand this funny phone call

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
So, I may have mentioned that I also have a Toy Poodle named Kira, or Jo as my boyfriend calls her lol He also has possesion of her since he wont let me bring her home lol
So I just got a phone call from him. He says in a very serious and firm tone that he needs to ask me a question. So I kind of get that little seed of uh oh, what have I done. We just had a huge fight yesterday, so thats the seed of fear lol Anyways he goes on to say in a very serious voice that Jo has poop stuck to her butt, and he dosent know what to do. He has tried to wash it off, and wipe it off with toilet paper. What does he do? I start laughing hysterically because I thought it was anything but that. He asks why I am laughing. He is dead serious. So after I am done laughing, and my make up is now running down my face I explain that he must cut the fur around her bum. His last words to me before he hung up were, I may be later to pick you up than planned, I now have to cut butt hair.
I can't stop chuckling to myself lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lmao that is too funny!!!

Now, what did you really do that you were afraid of him knowing about hmmmm? Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
LOL that is funny! I have a maltese who this has happend to a couple times..Thankfully he lives with my mom and she gets the joy of these things

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
No we had just fought the day before so I figured it was something to do with that lol
Never expected that lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.