The rest of the bunch

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
I have quite a few pets. I do alot of work with local rescue agencies and have ended up with various reptiles, birds, and a chinchilla. Our reptiles and fish are in the basement, as well as my chinchilla and rabbit, while my african grey and cockatiels have the upstairs bedroom. The other bedroom in the house is dedicated to my current dog and the bully im in the process of adopting.

A few pictures of my current love. I haven't had him breed tested as of yet so I really have no true idea of what he is, but he's one big snuggly bully dog. The 2nd pic is of him and the two dogs that I babysit most. He and the French Bulldog adore each other to pieces. I do co-own the frenchie but she doesn't live at my house, just visits often. She does get along with the EB I'll be adopting as the person having the EB vetted before she is placed here is the frenchies owner, and the rescue worker I got Jay from.

Jay
HPIM0519.jpg

HPIM0532.jpg

HPIM0332.jpg

HPIM0177.jpg

He and I have been working on his Canine Good Citizen testing and he's done very well. His only drawback is he's tooo happy to see people and other dogs and loves to greet anyone possible. He is very dog friendly and loves to consider trying for a playdate with neighborhood dogs. On a leash he never pulls, but I get alot of laughs from his "jelly bean dance." Once we have that reined in we are going for International Therapy Dog.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He's adorable! So is the rest of the gang!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 91
OP
froggz

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Thanks! Each dog in the 2nd picture is a rescue. The boxer actually only has three legs.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
How precious.. Dont you just love boxers? My girl is a hoot..

Attachments

• 11-27-11 014.jpg
    11-27-11 014.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 78
  • my new baby.jpg
    my new baby.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 74
  • P1010054.jpg
    P1010054.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 092.jpg
    092.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 77
OP
froggz

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Little clown is exactly right. I have some pictures of her and my 11 month old godson. I have NEVER seen a kid and dog SOOO excited to see each other.
Click for larger view

I do love boxers, there are three that I've babysat in the past.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.