Tacoma

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
He has such sweet looking eyes. You can really tell that he's very loved from the pictures. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Awwwee Jeannie, it will be a wonderful farewell for Tacoma having you all there with her to take her final breath and then that send off the the Bridge where she will run and be pain free. God Bless you Jeannie and be strong for everyone, Tacoma will be watching all of you. Exhale my dear friend.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Tacoma looks like such a lovely girl, and I feel for you all as I know this is such a hard decision to make when their time is up to go to Rainbow Bridge.

I will be thinking of you all on Saturday and hugs for you all in this very sad time.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww what a sweetie, God Bless her, and Keri. I am so sorry you are all going through this, it's never easy to let our pets go as they are a part of us and are a member of our family, they give so much love, but sometimes we have to do the unselfish thing and let them go, so they don't suffer. My heart goes out to all of you, and I am so sorry for your pain and loss. Sending my love, hugs and prayers your way.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Nothing like an Old Dog's eyes. You can look at their souls and it just makes you feel peaceful. You're right Jeannie, it won't be easy..but having you all there will help a lot. We've been with friends and had friends with us during the crossing.
:(

My heart breaks for them. Godspeed to their healing, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

If I had to deal with this Becky, I'd want you there for sure. :heart: I don't know how you do it. I would be a big fat stupid mess.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Nothing like an Old Dog's eyes. You can look at their souls and it just makes you feel peaceful. You're right Jeannie, it won't be easy..but having you all there will help a lot. We've been with friends and had friends with us during the crossing.
:(

There's someone very comforting knowing that you're their by one's side for support. I'd want you there too cause I know you're heart would be there with mine. :)

Thanks Everyone. I will let Keri know that you all send your love.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Jeannie, I'm here in Spokane at the show bawling my eyes out. I am so sorry for Keri. Dogs don't live long enough. Tacoma is beautiful. May she go peacefully.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Thinking of you and Keri today. I know you will be able to help her heal. You are truly an amazing friend. I still have your message saved on my cell from your call to me. :heart:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She's at the Bridge now with all the other wonderful pets who have crossed. :heart: It's been a bit since I've seen Tacoma, she was so skinny, had the same old age body Ace did, just wasting away and wandered aimlessly in a way like Ace would - it was definitely her time to go. She dragged her back legs when she walk too.....so sad. We sat outside in Keri's backyard for about an hour before we left and Tacoma had one good sprint when she almost looked like she was young again, then she went back to dragging her rear legs. She had a wonderful final car ride with her Momma in the back seat and kept her head out the entire time while she resting it on her Momma's arm. I don't see my husband cry too often, and he shed a few tears. Keri's doing good but struggling a bit as we all do.

It was a peaceful passing. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Please do. Thanks for being there for her too, Jeannie. You are a wonderful friend.
Thank you Vicky. I try to be.

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:( I wish they can stay with us forever.

Sweet dreams Tacoma. Pls watch over your momma and tell her that everything will be ok.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
*twang of heart ache*

Ouch.

Why does it have to be so hard for some of us? I mean really. I do so admire those folks that can steel themselves and say things like "It was the best" and carry on. I just can't.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
RIP sweet Tarcoma.

That was so nice of you and Mike to be there with Keri and would have so heartbreaking for you too Hugs to you all Jeannie

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Keri said thank you to you all. This was Sunday.

image-24_zps068ad1d6.jpg

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Oh my. Once again, what can I say that others haven't already. That is a wonderful picture. Thanks for being there for her and her family. You are a wonderful friend. I'd be crying right there with her...not much of help, I know.

Members online

No members online now.