ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I was looking through some old photos today. I sure miss these big guys! Norton's been gone about 3 years and Trixie died last December. In the close-up, she was watching me pick up poop in her yard (supervising). The photo with Norton and Trixie was at lunch time. I'm pretty sure cheese was involved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 57
  • Cheese.jpg
    Cheese.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 48
  • ry=400.jpg
    ry=400.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 51

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
OMG they are both beautiful and yes, I bet you miss them very much. :*(

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
They were beautiful dogs! As a former bullmastiff owner, I too miss my love Murphy so much! He got me thru my Breast Cancer ( I got him at 7 weeks old, 1 week after having my surgery- a much needed distraction!) and he never left my side 2 years later when I lost my beloved husband. He made me smile every day, even thru all the tears! When Murph was diagnosed with bone cancer at 6 years old, I remember telling our vet that I owed it to him to not have any pain or sickness in his transition to the Rainbow Bridge and we put him down before the Cancer did. I never regretted that decision, and will always remember that day in the park, where he feasted on a Double whopper with cheese, and a bag of dunkin donut munchkins. He was in heaven before he got there! Thanks for jolting those memories alive!

Attachments

• 293411_2172431164598_1005821_n.jpg
    293411_2172431164598_1005821_n.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 47
OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
They were beautiful dogs! As a former bullmastiff owner, I too miss my love Murphy so much! He got me thru my Breast Cancer ( I got him at 7 weeks old, 1 week after having my surgery- a much needed distraction!) and he never left my side 2 years later when I lost my beloved husband. He made me smile every day, even thru all the tears! When Murph was diagnosed with bone cancer at 6 years old, I remember telling our vet that I owed it to him to not have any pain or sickness in his transition to the Rainbow Bridge and we put him down before the Cancer did. I never regretted that decision, and will always remember that day in the park, where he feasted on a Double whopper with cheese, and a bag of dunkin donut munchkins. He was in heaven before he got there! Thanks for jolting those memories alive!

So sad that Murphy was only 6 years old! Norton was 7 1/2 and Trixie was 9--but I wasn't ready for either of them to go. I can only imagine the comfort Murphy gave to you through your breast cancer! They are amazing dogs. :angelheart:

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION] Your furbabies are so beautiful! I am sorry for your losses. I can understand how you must miss them very much. Mastiffs are such amazing gentle giants and I think most people wouldn't understand until you are actually owned by one.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Such precious memories of your loved ones, they were beautiful looking.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BEAUTIFUL!!! Love those big pups.... do not want one, but they are great

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.