Herbie is getting the big snip

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Ok, so Herbie is the baby of the family (Untill we bring home Eloise lol) and tomorrow we drop him off at the vet to get fixed. He will stay over night, and come home on Friday. I have to admit Im worried about him lol When I took my kitty Minion to be spayed the vet cut her nails almost to the quick, and it hurt her to walk on them, cut a chunk out of the end of her tail, the incision was a circle, as in cut a circle out and then sewed it back in, and when they sent her home they didnt give her antibiotics or pain killers or anything. They were also very rude to me every time I talked to them. But that I could have delt with, I didnt like how they did my Minnie kitty. Herbie is going to vet I have heard only good things about, but Im worried non the less. He is a very big mama's boy. Has to be in my lap as soon as I get home, sleeps with either me or my son all nite long, follows me from room to room.
I'm probably just being a nervous nelly, but I worry lol
Will be happy when he is fixed though lol
225024_485941391454321_1606722871_n.jpg525679_479662948748832_292686515_n.jpg
The first one is Herbie laying next to me, pouting because I wouldnt let him have my bbq chips lol and the second one is him with my son Shane lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We all learn from unpleasant experiences (sadly) but it sounds like you have more confidence in your new vet, I am sure it will go great. :hug:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I called as soon as they said I could lol He is doing great, sleeping. I can pick him up sometime tomorrow before 6pm, but I have appointment's with my advisers at 11am and 1pm lol Im sitting on pins and needles. I went out and bought him a toy he can play with while sitting down lol And surprisingly even Minnie misses him lol
Thank you for letting me get all my fears out lol Like I said right now he is the baby of the family, and my little lap warmer lol It's weird not having him here right now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Glad to hear all went well... let us know how he is after you get him home.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I will. The hard part is going to be keeping him calm, and inactive lol He loves to get up on the top bunk and either torment Minnie, or sleep with Shane lol

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
He's home =)
When they brought him out from the back in his carrier, he heard my voice and started yelling at me lol He's been following me around the house, getting cuddles. He is leaking urin, and smells, but they said it was normal, and Im just glad to have him home =)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
He's home =)
When they brought him out from the back in his carrier, he heard my voice and started yelling at me lol He's been following me around the house, getting cuddles. He is leaking urin, and smells, but they said it was normal, and Im just glad to have him home =)

Awwwwww! Poor guy...so glad he is home....:)

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Me too :D
The little bugger waited till I was on an important phone call to climb up to the to bunk. Yes climb, he uses the ladder lol I was freaked out though. Thought I was going to hyperventilate haha
He gave me the cutest smirk after though lol

005.jpgHere he is, giving me the smirk lol

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Me too :D
The little bugger waited till I was on an important phone call to climb up to the to bunk. Yes climb, he uses the ladder lol I was freaked out though. Thought I was going to hyperventilate haha
He gave me the cutest smirk after though lol

View attachment 39319Here he is, giving me the smirk lol

I love orange kitties..love..love them! Have you seen our Harry? There's some pics somewhere here of him and Jake. They are truly best friends.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
No I havent. Any idea where to start looking? lol
Herbie won my heart from the very first. We went to just go look at the litter, and all the others were sleeping, one little bitty Calico girl was afraid of us. But not Herbie, he wanted to play right off the bat. He had a brother that looked just like him, but I wanted him lol
The vet came out from the back to tell me what a great cat Herbie is. Made my day lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
No I havent. Any idea where to start looking? lol
Herbie won my heart from the very first. We went to just go look at the litter, and all the others were sleeping, one little bitty Calico girl was afraid of us. But not Herbie, he wanted to play right off the bat. He had a brother that looked just like him, but I wanted him lol
The vet came out from the back to tell me what a great cat Herbie is. Made my day lol

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...Harry!-Playing-Together!&highlight=Jake+Harry

Hope this works! It's a video of them playing! Lol

:hissy: Who stole my video! It doesn't work...lol

Last edited:
OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
OMG that's so cute. Sorry your video was stolen lol All of your critters are so cute =)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.