HELP .. attacked dog..

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Prayers for the little Yorkie to get well soon! I am so sorry for the family who is going through this terrible time. :( Please let us know the outcome for both dogs as soon as is possible.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just checking back in. So glad they headed to the vet. Hoping all is ok now. The husky's young, I was thinking she was older. Will be thinking of Rocky.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
My condolences all around, will keep all in prayer....Carol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@meekosmommy --- how is everything?

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Sorry all i havnt been on in a few days both me and my sister are moving house the same week! Rocky (the yorkie) is ok the vet kept an eye on him over night and he was fine to come home the following morning. He still has a bloodshot eye with a small scratch on the eyeball and has a cut on his nose (the vet said this is likely to he why hes sort of reverse sneezing)but the rest has cleared up well. Theyr keeping the husky for now (yay lol shes Meekos best friend and i was debating having her if they were rehoming her but knew i wouldnt have time for all her energy).. rocky isnt showing any signs of being scared of her they still cuddle up together and play around! Just wish we knew what happened that day! Thankyou all for your prayers and concerns and help xx

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.