Pekingese!

D

DaisyBulldog

Anyone else out there have Pekingese in addition to their EB's? I have three, they were my first bradycephalic breed. My little Pekie girl, Chloe, is absolute DIVA over this household, and a condition of adopting Daisy was that she was able to put up with Chloe's bossy attitude. The two girls are now buddies, and Chloe bosses Daisy around continually in spite of the 25 pound difference. :tongue: Love my flat faced dogs!!! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Anyone else out there have Pekingese in addition to their EB's? I have three, they were my first bradycephalic breed. My little Pekie girl, Chloe, is absolute DIVA over this household, and a condition of adopting Daisy was that she was able to put up with Chloe's bossy attitude. The two girls are now buddies, and Chloe bosses Daisy around continually in spite of the 25 pound difference. :tongue: Love my flat faced dogs!!! :D

Come oooooon!!! You know the rules!

:pics:

I think they are very cute, I wanna see!!!

:rules:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
D

DaisyBulldog

BA HA HA HA!!! OK, let me see what I can do! IMG_4726.jpg101_2770.jpgIMG_3972.jpg
The white and red boy is Peanut, the black girlie with the white around her mouth is Chloe (diva), and the black boy with his tongue out is Ziggy Zoo. :heart:
All three were found as strays and not claimed.
I adopted Peanut first, and fell totally in love. He was my first small dog. Chloe came next, to be a buddy for Peanut. They are BFF's. I adopted Ziggy 3 years ago at the age of about eight, when he was found as a stray, had epilepsy, and had to have 12 teeth pulled out that were rotting in his mouth. I love each and every one. But....... to be totally truthful......... will not have small dogs again. Peanut and Chloe have been here four years and are IMPOSSIBLE to potty train. Ziggy is the blessed exception. I have always had big dogs, before and since, and never had such issues.

But my Daisy gets along with all of them, and that is most important of all. I think I will always have an English Bulldog from now on. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Now that's much better! They are so cute, I love how they always look like they are scowling :D. So cute!!!

OP
L

Lucy-licious

OMG I am so in love with Peanut :love::luv::love:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They are cuties to be sure. But there is only one breed my hubby will consider and that's why we have HRH.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I was born into a house with a Pekingese for a ruler. LOL. Seriously, we had a Doberman, a hound mix that was larger than the doberman, and a Pekingese and the doberman and hound would lay on their backs when the Pekingese wants to play. She even had my mom wrapped around her little paw. She was potty trained but we had to take her out every 4 hours on schedule except when she's asleep at night.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
What a cute pack you have!! They are all really cute, but there is something about Peanut that just makes me smile!!

OP
D

DaisyBulldog

@mcraven2 and @Lucy-licous Peanut is a very unique little boy. He LOVES to talk! He walks around the nursing home muttering to himself with little mumbles and grunts. Everyone gets a huge kick out of him. He checks in each patient's room, and will jump up into beds to take a nap with a resident. They love him. :luv: Oh........ and he purrs like a cat when you pick him up.

OP
D

DaisyBulldog

[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] I read your caption under your name, "What does a guy gotta do to not be called a girl?" and had to laugh. Everyone mistakes Daisy for a BOY.... even when wearing pink collars with fabric flowers attached, a pink leash, and yes, she even gets called a boy in her TUTU!!! People are so bizarre sometimes. LOL!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] I read your caption under your name, "What does a guy gotta do to not be called a girl?" and had to laugh. Everyone mistakes Daisy for a BOY.... even when wearing pink collars with fabric flowers attached, a pink leash, and yes, she even gets called a boy in her TUTU!!! People are so bizarre sometimes. LOL!

That's because everyone was always telling him what a good mommy he was to Bacon :laugh:

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
@Baconator I read your caption under your name, "What does a guy gotta do to not be called a girl?" and had to laugh. Everyone mistakes Daisy for a BOY.... even when wearing pink collars with fabric flowers attached, a pink leash, and yes, she even gets called a boy in her TUTU!!! People are so bizarre sometimes. LOL!

Yea it's hysterical everyone really enjoys it. And the funny part is [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] is on here and she is Bacon's mom.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.