Update: Woo kitty

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
We have got Woo back from the vet.:2thumbs: He was at the vet another two days. They got him pooping! Yay! And eating again,but he is having troubles peeing still. They are not sure why, they can see no stones or crystals or anything in his urine. They said it was easy to put the first catheter in but the second and thrid time they did it, it was much harder. He managed to go a several times in the box at home but they were small. I don't really know how much is enough to say he doesn't need to got back in to the vet to get expressed. I am about to got feel his tummy to see if his bladder is full. I wish he was easier to express, the vet says she even has a hard time with him.
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] this post's for you. and every one else concerned about kitty Woo

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
poor little guy.... is he in pain too?

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I am glad Woo Kitty is feeling better. Prayers that he continues to do so and has many more good years with such a loving family. :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Are they going to do any other tests to determine what the cause is?
Hope it clears up soon..

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
We have got Woo back from the vet.:2thumbs: He was at the vet another two days. They got him pooping! Yay! And eating again,but he is having troubles peeing still. They are not sure why, they can see no stones or crystals or anything in his urine. They said it was easy to put the first catheter in but the second and thrid time they did it, it was much harder. He managed to go a several times in the box at home but they were small. I don't really know how much is enough to say he doesn't need to got back in to the vet to get expressed. I am about to got feel his tummy to see if his bladder is full. I wish he was easier to express, the vet says she even has a hard time with him.@Texas Carol this post's for you. and every one else concerned about kitty Woo

Awww, thank you so much, I was worried too, I'm so glad you let me know Woo has pooped & peed.
I will continue to keep him in my prayers & do research on his behalf. My own Woo (a Ragdoll named
CoCo Chanel) is lying on my chest right now (her fav place) as we watch 'Charlotte's Web'. She's 13
& came up as a starved, dying stray at 8-10 wks old, we had no idea she was an expensive full breed
cat until we saw a pic of a Ragdoll & it was the spitting image of CoCo, she was about 4 y/o then, lol

CoCo got me thru my illnesses, giving up my career, raising my headstrong son & the suicide of a best
friend of 30 yrs, Mother's Alzheimer's, my husband's recent death & my bully, Brutus's untimely death.
I could never repay her for what she gives me unconditionally...we ARE soulmates & bonded in life and
in death, we will never be parted. I know how much you love your Woo! :havemyheart:

OP
mendomama

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
Awe, Thanks [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] We are still not in the clear. He is not do as good as he was when we brought him home on Thursday. Not peeing much again and no poo since yesterday day morning! :nope: We are probably not going to take him in till Monday, going to try some more to express hid bladder still have had little success with that. :*( Avoiding the emergency weekend charges. I am too praying for my kitty to get better. At least he is acting happy, purring and eating. He seems like he is still feeling a bit better.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i was wondering how woo kitty is now? any updates? i hope he is better. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.