Rescue mum cat and 5 kittens

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Not sure if you read about the rescue mum cat and 5 kittens me and my sister have temporarily took in and helped until theyr healthy and ready to go to new homes so they have love warmth and comfort rather than being in a shelter where they can catch all sorts of illnesses and diseases.

They were found vy my bro in law starved and on their last legs after bein there for 4 weeks with no food or water mum wasnt producin much milk cos of this.

We were having trouble weaning the 5 kittens as we had no experience with this. Yesterday evening the twins finally started to eat from the dish after feeding from my little finger. And today the other 3 kittens have started to eat from the dish .... Yay!!

I have named them lol ... Queeny is mum cat and the 5 male kittens are.. Francóis(mostly black he has a french looking moustache markings lol) .. The twins are Ringo (he has lots of ring loop markings on his tail) and Smudge who has a smudged tail lol.. The runt is more of a sandy colour his name is Gizmo and the grumpy moody kitten the mostly white one is named Flin (which means grumpy in Welsh) lol heres some pics

20130205_100215.jpg .. Gizmo on the left eatin his food Flin in the middle and Francois on the right

20130205_100512.jpg All of the kittens with Mum Queeny

20130205_101213.jpg 'The Twins' Ringo and Smudge

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GREAT WORK!!! They look happy and healthy

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Thankyou both :2thumbs: theyr doing great! I wish i could keep them all but the Mr wont let me :-( .. Flin and Francois are my favouritexx

L

Lucy-licious

What a great job you did they look healthy and happy :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.