Today we say goodbye :(

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
I am so sorry to hear about your baby girl. I can't imagine how you feel and what your are going through. You and your girls are in my prayers. Tears come to my eyes when I see your pictures.. so much love and beauty. You did the best for your girl. She will go to puppy heaven where there is no pain or suffering. Lots of love going your way.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am so very sorry you are going through this. This is one of the toughest decisons we as pawrents have to sometimes make. Just know you are doing the best for her and she will live in your heart forever. There are many specials angel babies waiting to greet her and show her around the bridge :hug:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So sorry for your heartbreak, but you have made the right decision for Babie.

Hugs to you both.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
im so sorry you have to go through this! Im so glad you took the video's and took lots of pictures! I hope your heart finds peace and that puppy keeps you busy!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I am so sorry that you are having to going through this, and having to make such a sad and hard decision. My heart goes out to you, and your family. It is a hard decision and one that is totally selfless, in that you made it out of love for your Babie, so she won't have to suffer anymore. Sending my hugs, love and prayers your way that you find a way to let her go, and have peace that you made the right decision for you and her.

OP
Tkelley

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I can't say thank you enough. All of your kind words have helped me through today in ways words can't express.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Good bye stweet babie we will be along later. rest easy until then

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry and Frenchie named Willow
I am so sry for your lost. The only thing I can say is time heals and memories cant die. God bless you

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
May you find peace that you made the right decision for your beloved. It's quite obvious that you loved her so and will forever carry her in your heart. Many hugs.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thinking of you on this early and cold morning, my you find some peace now. I pray

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It's such a paradox; the hardest decision in life is the most loving. Exquisite agony.

Wishing you the very best during this awful time.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i am late to this but wanted to say im sorry for the decision that you had to make that is not a very easy one. i hope you find peace and comfort and im glad you got to spend some time together.

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
What a terribly difficuly decision for you to have to make. Knowing how much you love Babie, I am sure it is the best thing for her to no longer be in pain. My thoughts and payers are with you. I am glad you have a pup to help you with your sadness.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online