New family member

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Bev..I'm sorry I missed this! I am in love with her! How great for you..the redhead..lol...and Otis..but mostly for Athena. Her happiness is secure and I'm betting her past is already receding to that place where bad things go..to die. this will be fun to watch! Wow...a new pony is right! :hug:

And Pssst!... You have a lifetime to love another Bully. But Athena needed you now..she has used up her extras. :love:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Otis may have found his true love like Jack has with Emma. :luv:

ya think? About 10 minutes ago I came out of the shower and found them sleeping on my bed...

20130115_105352.jpg

She is just a giant love bug. Follows me everywhere, I almost feel bad for her. She thinks she's a lapdog and my lap ain't that big! :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ya think? About 10 minutes ago I came out of the shower and found them sleeping on my bed...

View attachment 35063

She is just a giant love bug. Follows me everywhere, I almost feel bad for her. She thinks she's a lapdog and my lap ain't that big! :ROFL:

What a BEAUTIFUL picture!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

View attachment 35063

No thinking about it now. Otis has found his love. Do you think you’ll keep her? Great Danes are wonderful, big yes, but wonderful. Big dogs have a way of curling themselves up into little balls.....she'll make a perfect lap dog. :ROFL:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
No thinking about it now. Otis has found his love. Do you think you’ll keep her? Great Danes are wonderful, big yes, but wonderful. Big dogs have a way of curling themselves up into little balls.....she'll make a perfect lap dog. :ROFL:

We are absolutely going to keep her. She is so sweet. She's getting comfortable with us. Id never confuse her by uprooting her again. Poor thing has been through enough I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Athena is absolutely beautiful. Otis and she were more like dancing together, it looked so fun! I think Otis will be getting some great workouts playing with his new sis. I got tired just watching them! What a light Athena brings into your life and vice versa .

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We are absolutely going to keep her. She is so sweet. She's getting comfortable with us. Id never confuse her by uprooting her again. Poor thing has been through enough I think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
How how exciting for you all. She was meant to be Bev. :hug: I'm so happy for her. Do you have a name picked out yet? I may have missed that.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh bev i missed this but all i can say is omg im so happy for you otis the redhead and athena. this is so awsome. :2thumbs: i think she is adorable and wonderful. yes there is time for another bully for sure right now this looks right and seems to feel right for your family. :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
"You don't get the dog you want. You get the dog you need."
~ Cesar Millan

That second picture is a poster of pup loving perfection. They are perfect for each other. :heart:

When Bea was oh about six months old, we went to this one huge dog park. Bea fell head over heels in love with this gigantic, black Newfoundland. The Newfie clearly liked Bea very much as well. Watching them play was magic. Me and the Newfie's owners were captivated by their sweet interaction that day. It was like the other dogs in the park didn't even exist for them. So fun to watch.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.