Crazy Lilly

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I finally got Lilly on camera doing her morning ritual. Catching her tail. I really wonder each morning more and more as I watch her if she was born with half a brain or if she has one at all lol. Of course the best part is at the end lol. She has the same outcome and the same look on her face every morning. you think she would give up lol

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Adorable. Lilly seems like a fairly young cat still? She doesn't look more than about a year old to me, and still very playful. Her age probably has a lot to do with her performance. :D Cats are so awesome. They have the ability to not remember daily occurrences of their own making, but hold on to that one moment you don't want them to remember.

OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
She is approximately a year old she was around 1-2 weeks old when tank found her last year late December. She was under our grill

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
get that to America's funniest home videos.... that was great

OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Adorable. Lilly seems like a fairly young cat still? She doesn't look more than about a year old to me, and still very playful. Her age probably has a lot to do with her performance. :D Cats are so awesome. They have the ability to not remember daily occurrences of their own making, but hold on to that one moment you don't want them to remember.

So true!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.