When do cats go into heat??

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We have a female cat that tank rescued last December at 2 weeks old. So she should be a year here soon. She was supposed to get fixed twice now once it was cancelled due to weather by the nueter scooter and second time was due to her being sick. We are hoping to get it done in january when the nueter scooter is back in town.

Until then we have a heat to deal with. First question is: is it normal for her to not go in heat yet? Or is there a chance we missed it? Second question is: what can we expect when she is in heat? Our other 2 cats were fixed at 3 months so we have no experience with this.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..from experience..I don't know HOW you would miss it! It's obnoxious! At nearly a year..she should've been in heat 3 times I would think! :eek: get her done...is all I can say!

OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Well..from experience..I don't know HOW you would miss it! It's obnoxious! At nearly a year..she should've been in heat 3 times I would think! :eek: get her done...is all I can say!

Her appointment is scheduled :). We normally wouldn't have waited this long but things kept going wrong. So we are keeping our fingers crossed this time around.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.