my pet peeve that my pet does..

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
So Spot is an awesome dog had him since he was 6-8 months old rescued him from the humane society...His good traits not licking me not chewing on things no accidents in the house won't run out the front door, etc.... HIS WORSE TRAIT and my Biggest Pet Peeve!!!! EATING MY BREAD:mad:, not just any bread MY Bread now i don't eat anything special just plain white bread or pan dulce (sweet bread) But anyone else's bread he won't touch... oh and he's pretty sly on snagging the kids food too when they're not looking... Now this is how i know he's eating my bread. When i come home he won't come say HI his tail is between his legs and head bowed. and i look in the kitchen to see what's missing, walk outside and see my loaf of bread with a hole on the side and EVERY piece gone....

Do any of your pets do something to make you go nuts!!???!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lol!!! Looks like you need to put the bread in the safe! :lmao:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Either put it in a breadbox (remember those?) or on top of the refrigerator. That'll learn him!

:p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
i hide my bread tucked away in a corner and somehow he still gets it, so now any bread lives in my oven or microwave LOL

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH is perfect. just ask her, she will tell you so!

But I'll bet she would eat bread if it was put in her reach in her room. I'm quite sure when we leave the house she never ventures out of it.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
If that's the worst thing your Bully does, you've nothing to complain about. LOL I had one who ate my box spring and foot board! Another who chewed the corners off my coffee table in the living room. The bottom of the swinging door to my kitchen is chewed... Shall I continue? LOL They do it so FAST! Oh, I bought this cute little door stop with a brass bulldog on it to hold the kitchen door open. One of them pulled it out from under the door and ate the wood around the brass bully and he's 2!

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
SOCKS! My bully loooooves socks. He has downed 5 of them already and we had to make one trip to the emergency vet late at night because one of them was a long, knee high stocking that I was afraif he wouldn't be able to pass or throw up. I don't leave them laying around either..we just recently figured out that he knows how to open the laundry bag and worm his way in to get them. The stocking he got of my nightstand when I set it there for one second and turned my back. He has also eaten pieces off his plastic tray in his kennel, chewed the wooden cabinets in our kitchen, and started chewing the corners of my throw pillows on the couch. The other day he tried to get away with grabbing the entire couch cushion. :crazy: Sassy little stinker.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Jake eats EVERYTHING! That's my "PET" peeve! I mean everything! :cursing:

:hmm: EXCEPT my bread! :ROFL:

Linus is Jake's brother from another mother ......... same thing .... EVERY FRICKIN THING ...... latest gourmet treat to top the list is apparently tree bark!! :bigeyes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL that's funny! He has good taste buds I presume? :D Wilson doesn't do anything that annoys me, nope nothing, natta darn thing! :D

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
My other pets (fish) don't do much of anything. Fin Diesel is kind of a stalker, he follows me around, but I know he's contained in his tank so it doesnt bother me too much.

My pet peeve with Herman is that he likes to play with things that are free - like the box, envelope or bag a toy will come in, instead of the toy itself. So while I'm holding the toy and saying "Loook Herm...." he's taken off with the container like he's never played in his life.

I'm trying to figure it out - I think he likes wood and wood products (furniture, the floor, cardboard, paper, etc). Everything else he just licks, like my microfiber couch which now has schmootz all over it - just licks licks licks and more and more schmootz. (another pet peeve)

OP
lakermarie

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=6176]linwhite[/MENTION] no this is my Aus Shep/mix who eats all my bread. But my Bully just recently broke my water pipe to the water faucet outside. and actually yesterday i came home and i apparenlyddn't lock the back door. Gator terrorized the whole living room and everything in it's way. He ate dvd movies kids coloring books their school folders he somehow got the whole puzzle glue container and emptied it onto the dvd folder case. he ate my Stetson hat (oh how i wanted to kill him at that point) So now as his punishment him and his cage are outside for 2 days and he knows i'm mad cuz now he doesn't bark nor step a foot inside unless i tell hm it's ok.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.