Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my pet peeve that my pet does..

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: my pet peeve that my pet does..

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Linus is Jake's brother from another mother ......... same thing .... EVERY FRICKIN THING ...... latest gourmet treat to top the list is apparently tree bark!!

Yup! Jake likes that "FIBER" too!

Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

My other pets (fish) don't do much of anything. Fin Diesel is kind of a stalker, he follows me around, but I know he's contained in his tank so it doesnt bother me too much.

My pet peeve with Herman is that he likes to play with things that are free - like the box, envelope or bag a toy will come in, instead of the toy itself. So while I'm holding the toy and saying "Loook Herm...." he's taken off with the container like he's never played in his life.

I'm trying to figure it out - I think he likes wood and wood products (furniture, the floor, cardboard, paper, etc). Everything else he just licks, like my microfiber couch which now has schmootz all over it - just licks licks licks and more and more schmootz. (another pet peeve)

Real Name
    Crystal
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
    Likes (Received)

@linwhite no this is my Aus Shep/mix who eats all my bread. But my Bully just recently broke my water pipe to the water faucet outside. and actually yesterday i came home and i apparenlyddn't lock the back door. Gator terrorized the whole living room and everything in it's way. He ate dvd movies kids coloring books their school folders he somehow got the whole puzzle glue container and emptied it onto the dvd folder case. he ate my Stetson hat (oh how i wanted to kill him at that point) So now as his punishment him and his cage are outside for 2 days and he knows i'm mad cuz now he doesn't bark nor step a foot inside unless i tell hm it's ok.
    Your has never been touched.... Until a Bully enters your World.....

Real Name
    Crystal
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by elearn View Post
    My other pets (fish) don't do much of anything. Fin Diesel is kind of a stalker, he follows me around, but I know he's contained in his tank so it doesnt bother me too much.

My pet peeve with Herman is that he likes to play with things that are free - like the box, envelope or bag a toy will come in, instead of the toy itself. So while I'm holding the toy and saying "Loook Herm...." he's taken off with the container like he's never played in his life.

I'm trying to figure it out - I think he likes wood and wood products (furniture, the floor, cardboard, paper, etc). Everything else he just licks, like my microfiber couch which now has schmootz all over it - just licks licks licks and more and more schmootz. (another pet peeve)
    LOL fish are the best pets ever no messes no noise and it's ok if they go a day without eating!!!!!
    Your has never been touched.... Until a Bully enters your World.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads