New Squeaker toy - check me out!

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy loves squeaky toys too....but she wrecks them too quickly.

Beautiful Jack enjoying the speaker.....has he figured out how much more fun they are when your trying to watch TV or even better when your on the phone yet??

:love:

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
All my kids love squeakers. We don't even bother with alarm clocks anymore, just wait for the squeaking to start about 0330, then we know its time for another fun filled day :musicband:

L

Lucy-licious

oh and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]...I've seen those squeaky toys in the pet shops here...are they bully proof??

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lucy loves squeaky toys too....but she wrecks them too quickly.

Beautiful Jack enjoying the speaker.....has he figured out how much more fun they are when your trying to watch TV or even better when your on the phone yet??

:love:
Why no, I was on the phone with Apple last night and all three of them were playing and making a ruckus. Hooligans I tell ya.

Yes it's bully safe. Its' by Kong. :up: He just loves these. Drives me bonkers though!!! :bang: But I buy them anyway. :confused:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO..... Emma won!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber has a green duck that squeaks and when you are on the phone it is impossible to hear anything else. She squeaks it as loud as possible to try to get you to chase her. Yeap. That squeaker gets lost for a few days at a time. lol

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] are they heavy duty enough that really, really strong chewers can't bite off a chunk? I'll check out PETCO when I'm in Portland next month!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
lol omgoodness you should've seen Nigel's look when he heard the squeeks - he and Karly came running and his head was tilted like 'what' then he jumps up to look at the vid.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO are they heavy duty enough that really, really strong chewers can't bite off a chunk? I'll check out PETCO when I'm in Portland next month!
Jack has yet to be able to bite anything off the donut shaped one. Now they have a long ones that eventually he'll get the ends off of. I don't buy those now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online