Meet Stigs' and Punks' new cousin!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Meet Wally! My sis named him after her first doggy stuffed animal.

He's a Cardigan Welsh Corgi and is just the sweetest little thing. And oh my! He's such a chewer that you'd think he was a bully! He loves treats and belly rubs too!

He gets along great with the boys and the boys are teaching him to play! My sis is taking it to heart when her vet told her that it's 'never' ok to leave him alone, so I foresee a lot of visits and Wally-sitting in future. In fact, we're doing so now, and she's only had him for a week. lol.

When we picked him up from the breeder's last Sunday, both his ears were flat. Two days later ... overnight ... they perked up!
DSC_0477_zps7683f6b1.jpg

Punkin seems to be Wally's fave cousin for now. He follows him around all the time and barks at him to play! Aww!
DSC_0441_zpsb6594c66.jpg

Playing tug with Stig ... or Stigs hogging Wally's toy!
DSC_0414_zps460596a3.jpg

Stiggy showing him how to play bite!
DSC_0466_zps838c9ed3.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
CUTE!!!! Wally looks like a little stuffed animal :) How old is he?

what a sweetie. And the boys look like they're getting along just fine w/their new cousin. I'm sure they're teaching Wally "the ropes" !

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
CUTE!!!! Wally looks like a little stuffed animal :) How old is he?

what a sweetie. And the boys look like they're getting along just fine w/their new cousin. I'm sure they're teaching Wally "the ropes" !

He's just 8 weeks old. My sis is so happy that the boys accepted him into their pack quite quickly. Stiggy has always been gentle with pups, scares them with his hyperness at first, but eventually becomes their bff. Punkin's the one who doesn't know his own strength when playing, that's why we're so surprised that Wally's taken a liking to him so easily.

And, wow, he's so light compared to the boys. Never realized bullies are so compact and heavy. lol.

Last edited:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Wally!! He's so adorable. He's going to have so much fun with Stig and Punk.... he'll probably think he's a bully too :) I don't have much experience with Corgis.

BTW, I know this thread is about Wally, but I love Punk & Stig's matching harnesses :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wally is adorable!!! I love Corgis so much!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
izstigspunks

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Wally!! He's so adorable. He's going to have so much fun with Stig and Punk.... he'll probably think he's a bully too :) I don't have much experience with Corgis.

BTW, I know this thread is about Wally, but I love Punk & Stig's matching harnesses :)

Thanks! They're the Buddy Belts brand. We have this annual routine where we get then new ones during the Woofstock event where they sell them for half off. They come in different colours and I'm hoping to get something funky next time, like zebra print or polka dots ... just have to convince my bf that they don't make them look girly! lol.

@BruceP - He is quite awesome ... for a bully's cousin. :wink:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Thanks! They're the Buddy Belts brand. We have this annual routine where we get then new ones during the Woofstock event where they sell them for half off. They come in different colours and I'm hoping to get something funky next time, like zebra print or polka dots ... just have to convince my bf that they don't make them look girly! lol.

Awww that's cool. I'm looking into going to Woofstock next year, if possible :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohhhhhh! Wally is precious! My parents have had Corgis forever! They are wonderful "Dogs". As Brucie would say! It's great they all get along...:up:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Very very cute, I love that they all get along so well. Just like they ought to :hptrio:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.