Anyone have an Oscar - or catfish?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION] you should have mentioned this during our play date I could talk for hours about fish, I worked at a tropical fish store for 5 years when I was younger. I lost my entire tank(72 bowfront) during the power outage with the exception of one pleco, an african knife fish, and a cory cat. All together it was about a grand in African Cichlids, catfish, and plecos, including a breeding pair of yellow labs which I was super bummed about. Just cleaned it out yesterday and added an under gravel filter. Tried to claim the loss on the home owners and got laughed at. If you are going to get salt water make sure you have a generator or have exotic pet insurance on your home owners policy.

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
@elearn you should have mentioned this during our play date I could talk for hours about fish, I worked at a tropical fish store for 5 years when I was younger. I lost my entire tank(72 bowfront) during the power outage with the exception of one pleco, an african knife fish, and a cory cat. All together it was about a grand in African Cichlids, catfish, and plecos, including a breeding pair of yellow labs which I was super bummed about. Just cleaned it out yesterday and added an under gravel filter. Tried to claim the loss on the home owners and got laughed at. If you are going to get salt water make sure you have a generator or have exotic pet insurance on your home owners policy.

I saw it, but I didnt look at it in detail :) I didnt realize it was a saltwater tank.

Do you know much about the cute little porcupine puffers?

Have you gotten more fish yet?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.