My horse went to the Rainbow Bridge

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
I am absolutely heart broken. As some of you may know, I also have horses. Last night, there was a horrible freak accident and my horse Paco died instantly. I do thank God in heaven that the little girl riding him at the time was not hurt. My horses are like my fur babies. He was such a good boy and lived to please his people. I am telling myself that it is fate as one of our prominent horseman in the area passed the other day and he must have needed a good mount up in heaven. RIP Paco.

Attachments

• Paco bowing.jpg
    Paco bowing.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 142

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Oh my, I'm so sorry for your loss.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh my that's awful. I'm so sorry. Yes they all seem like family n I'm grateful the little girl was not hurt. May you find healing and peace soon.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
So sorry for your loss. Wonderful to hear the little girl was not hurt. How sweet that you were able to connect Paco's untimely passing with that of the local horseman. I hope that brings you some solace.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I'm so sorry for the lost of your friend. I think that is such a beautiful sentiment you made - and unselfish for sharing your loved one with someone you admired.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is beautiful... .. so sorry for you loss! :hug:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Sorry for your loss. Although I've never owned a horse, I have always admired and loved them. RIP Paco...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online