Poor Joe... and his cat....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yesterday my 42 year old husband had to have two wisdom teeth pulled. Needless to say today he is not feeling so good. His cat Jester (who thinks he is a dog) would not leave him alone!! Jester kept jumping up on the back of the couch and licking Joe's head. Jester loooves his daddy. I thought it was so sweet!! :heart:

We all have talked about how our bulldogs sense our feelings, well today proved to me that cats do to. I caught some good pictures of Jester loving up on Joe. Joe does not look so hot, cold cloth on his forehead and an ice pack on the side of his face.

SAM_2327.jpg

SAM_2324.jpg

SAM_2326.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww that is so sweet...even for a cat! where's the vicodin for joe!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Ouch! Poor hubby. Looks like Jester has some nursing skills.

I have babygates keeping the house segregated from the dog side...one of my cats (Chloe) will just hang on the edge of the gates crying for me to come over. She makes the sweetest cutest baby meow that just melts my heart. As the mom/owner of three cats you don't have to convince me of how loving cats can be so I've never understood people who say they are dog people or cat people since I've grown up with both most of my childhood and my hubby who never had any pets in his childhood now adores one of our cats Daisy who sleeps next to him every night and hubby dotes on her with lots of cat treats. Lucky for her she doesn't get fat. :whew:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is so cute ... she loves her Daddy so much!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
that's very sweet. Joe was a good sport allowing his pic to be taken after his surgery! poor guy, yeah, where's the pain meds??!! btw, Jester is a very pretty cat!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Those are good pictures! Jester is a cute kitty!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a good kitty! How is Joe feeling today?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: and I bet that sweet kitty would NEVER post any interesting pics of pooooor Joe! I had a great orange tabby George.. Who during the day would hang out with a neighbor. Their good friend was staying with them while undergoing chemo treatment. That wonderful cat laid with her all day long and cuddled. I actually had to walk over and carry him home at night! Then the next day he went right back! Later she sent me a card addressed to George, saying how much he helped her. She said the sound of his purring made her realize..all would be fine.

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw kelly those are nice pics. poor joe hope he feels better soon. cats are loving creatures. i have had both dogs and cats all my life. i have a cat now that is glued to me almost when im home.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.